All reviews art museum cookies and milk great hosts breakfast was delicious thought of everything pillow bar b bs house is beautiful within walking distance rooms are beautiful downtown restaurants lovely home every amenity old house dvd player whirlpool tub third floor
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

There are not enough words of praise for this B&B! From the pre-checkin experience (best ever!), to the house itself, to the specific guest room - all were absolutely amazing! I was in room 7 - the bathroom was extremely spacious and stocked with everything you would need except perhaps with water wings for the tub which was huge! :) The room was spacious as well and I can tell you the sheets were, without a doubt, THE most comfortable sheets ever! Steph and Steve, the owners, cover even the smallest details!! I look forward to staying there again!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Just stayed one night with my husband on a business trip but was impressed from the time of booking to the time of departure. Beautiful Victorian home with all the conveniences that modern technology offers. Clean, friendly and a quick walk downtown. Friendly owners and awesome breakfast. Simply the best!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2019

The home, and yes I said a home, because that was how you felt. The rooms was very charming, warm and cozy. Breakfast was delicious!. Enjoy visiting with Steve, and learn about the history of the home. Love the idea that we could walk downtown for couple of beers, get meal and check out what Kalamazoo has to offer. Love the chocolate chips cookies and milk, the perfect ending of a good day. Thank you Steve and Steph for making our visit so special. We will be back again.

Room tip: I would check out the rooms before you booked.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

So far my best experience at a bed and breakfast. The rooms were charming, cozy, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was super yummy.. I like when snacks were left out for us in the evening. We played games in the parlor.. we felt like we were somewhere in time. I can’t wait to go back. Steve and Steph are great hosts!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2019

The Inn is beyond charming and the owners have clearly taken pride in this historic building and in their treatment of guests. They were accommodating on a last minute change and went out of their way to make me feel welcome. The room was beautiful and the bed was so comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and all around I can't say enough good things about Kalamazoo House. It will be the first place I look to stay when visiting Kalamazoo!

• Trip type: Traveled on business