“No separate checks and they charge full price for each 1/2 topping order.”

Rosalie's Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Jonesville
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed August 5, 2011

My husband and I go to Rosalie's quite often for the pizza. We had a friend with us this evening and were told we could not have separate checks. We were also charged full price for each 1/2 pizza topping. $1.40 x 4 = $5.60 instead of the $2.80 that we are used to. Also, the waiter was very arrogant when we questioned him about it.

1  Thank wchkjsh
There are newer reviews for Rosalie's Roadhouse

Reviewed March 25, 2009

Having attended Hillsdale College a few years back I've been to Rosalie's many, many times and I almost always enjoy myself. The decor and atmosphere in the old converted-house is fantastic, and the staff is almost always friendly and helpful. And though seating can be a little tight, they have private dining areas upstairs for larger groups.

Their biggest downfall, sadly, is that the food is hit-or-miss. I've had excellent hoagies, really bad pasta and pretty horrible pizza. That said, their bar is FANTASTIC and almost makes up for their so-so food. Their long-island ice teas in particular are excellent.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 6, 2009

The walls are packed with old automobile memorabilia. Could use a wider menu selection, but the quality is good and the service is excellent.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 19, 2008

I love the building, the decor and service staff are good, but I don't find the menu particularly interesting. There is something for everyone, but nothing that I feel the need to go back for (although I have only tasted two dishes). When available, sitting out on the deck is probably amazing.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook