“OLIVIAS one of the Best Restaurants in Michigan!!!!”

Olivia's Chop House
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Jonesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Battle Creek, Michigan
“OLIVIAS one of the Best Restaurants in Michigan!!!!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Passing threw the little town of Jonesville on Business trips to Coldwater is now something we look forward to.
Right on the main drag is a NEW building thats clean, modern, has great food (we have sampled the entire menu) and friendly service. We have ate lunch ,dinner and even Sunday brunch at this small town gem and it has never disappointed. You can sit up on the dance stage,find a quiet high back booth or one of the open room tables and even party rooms. Theres a place for the socialite or the quiet get together. The fact thats its independently owned and operated and not another franchise is both rare and its biggest asset. As a owner or a corporate foodservice company I can tell you running a first class operation like this is not easy or cheap. Olivias the place to be in the big JonesY. I tip my hat to OLIVIAS CHOP HOUSE.

• Visited February 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
“This was better than expected !”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had a gift certificate to this restaurant -also a coupon for 9.99 prime rib.What a great meal ! Prime rib was juicy,cooked to our expectations,green beans and baked potato came with meal.The bread was warm and good.We added a salad for a nominal price and were glad-very fresh and chock full of extra veggies.No desert or drinks-left with a bill of under $25 after coupon.Will definitely be back since our gift certificate was $50 !

• Visited October 2012
Dimondale
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Travelling back from antiquing in Allen we stopped at this restaurant and were quite surprised by the town and the dining. Food was good and the atmosphere is similar to what you would find in downtown Grand Rapids. Service was friendly and prompt. I had the BLT soup and the NY strip both good. My wife had the seafood fettuchine and shrimp cheddar soup both good. I am not sure why we would be back in this area but if I am I would like to try this uncharacteristic place in a small town again.

• Visited September 2012
Jackson, Michigan
“Excellent Food and Service!”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Great atmosphere, excellent food and the service was fantastic. Can't expect any better!

Visited June 2012
Wixom, Michigan
“Food was ok, but not for the price”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

The decor was great, very unexpected for a small town. However, I ordered the seafood pasta, and although it was ok and it was a large portion...I would not pay the same price for it again. The food seemed to avg. in the 15-20/meal range and my dish did not justify it.

Visited June 2012