“We had pleasant stay!!!”

Americas Best Value Inn-Jonesville/Hillsdale
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Jonesville
“We had pleasant stay!!!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I was recommended by my Friend about this place. This place is very clean. The rooms are clean and comfy. Bathroom was spot free. Refri and microwave in the room was plus. The restaurant near Motel was nice. I was satisfied with the room and service. Staff are friendly and helpful. Had a pleasant stay. We will come back and stay again. We enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank BP0517

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Trotwood, Ohio, United States
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were amazed how nice and cozy and CLEAN our room was...the bed was clean and comfortable. we enjoyed our stay very much, and we WILL be back next year..we love Michigan fishing but getting cold now so next year we know we have a place to go.. want to give a shout out to the gentleman who gave us clean towels and coffee a very nice man...

Room Tip: great place to stay
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Platteville, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 23, 2013

nice quiet and welcoming place to stay we always stay 3 days in august for the Nascar racing . It is the perfect location for this and has everything we need to make our stay pleasant. a refrigerator and microwave are located in the room but there are many fine restaurants close by to pick from.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Findlay Ohio
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We were on an antiquing trip on the back roads of lower Michigan. We were not familiar with the area so chose this motel from TripAdvisor recommendations. Out in the country, It is a quaint and distinct motel, reminiscent of the older courtyard motels; and it was marvelous. The outside had pretty plants around each room entrance. The room was cozy but very tastefully decoratated, in an alcove was the refrigerator and microwave, the TV was in the corner, the queen size bed was quite comfortable. The bathroom was well kept up with a shower instead of the nornal bathtub. There were plenty of electric outlets so that both of us could each use our laptops. The deep-silled window easily opened so that we could enjoy the cool air and listen to the construction workers also staying there chatting quietly outside their rooms. The restaurant next door had delicious food and added to the back road trip. Life couldn't have been better with us that night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank catlover004
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We loved the extras in the room: refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, breakfast each morning, etc. The inn was near several restaurants and had a book available with places that deliver to the inn. The service was great-they kept the rooms clean and waited until we left before knocking/coming in to clean. They have wi fi which my husband was very grateful for! Overall, a very good stay!!! We would stay there again!

• Stayed April 2013
dexter
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have driven by this motel for years, and finally we were able to stay, and I was not disappointed. If I didn't have to work Monday, I'd stay another night. The rooms are clean, and the beds are comfortable. The owners are very nice people. They care about the people who stay here. The breakfast was wonderful too. I even called my mother last night (she has always wanted to stay here) and I told her that it is a great place to stay, and she can't wait to stay here. I'm planning a Memorial Day weekend trip, and the hotel will be included in my plans. I would recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Minnesota
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I took my mom to visit my daughter at Hillsdale College. We could not get a room at the college hotel so I made a reservation at this inn. My mom is disabled and needed some special accomodations which the proprietor was happy to provide. He was very helpful. The room was very clean and the beds were good. I have back trouble so I was a little worried but it was a great night's sleep. If you are not comfortable in anything but a "chain" hotel, or if you want something plush then this is probably not the hotel for you, but if you are looking for a clean, comfortable establishment that is close to the college and run by pleasant people then I recommend this motel.

Room Tip: Room on the corner was large and quiet
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank MinnesotaHappymom
AmericasBastValueInn, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Jonesville/Hillsdale, responded to this review, February 15, 2012
Thanks you for sharing your comments with other travelers and we are pleased to hear that you were happy with your stay. Please come see us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Days Inn Hillsdale
Super 8 Jackson MI
Super 8 Jackson MI
#10 of 10 in Jackson
Dow Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Americas Best Value Inn-Jonesville/Hillsdale? Share your experiences!