“Absolute best brisket around” 5 of 5 bubbles

Saucy Dog's Barbeque
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Jonesville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Michigan
“Absolute best brisket around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I travel through Jonesville about once a month. I always make sure I can stop for lunch or dinner at Saucy Dog's. I tried their hotdogs, but not being a hotdog fan unless it is Jackson, Mi. Coney Dogs, I was not impressed. Big hotdogs with various toppings and enticing names.
One can smell the wonderful grill prior to entering the restaurant only heightening the anticipation for a great bq experience. I've tried several of the bq's-pork, chicken, ribs, and brisket and the brisket is my hands down favorite. Whether in a sandwhich or piled on a plate, the serving is generous and SO GOOD I want more. I always buy a to-go plate to share with my family at home. I think it is always tender, has a perfect crust and smoke ring, and plentiful. I've had brisket in Traverse City, etc-this is the best by far.
The chicken is great, the ribs great, but the brisket the best.

• Visited August 2012

Lima, Ohio
“Great Sandwich's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Happened upon Saucy Dog's by chance while staying at Marble Lake a few miles away. Had the olive burger and it was fantastic. Nice selection for variety of tastes. Were there during the week and no problem getting a table, however, go early on a week-end night.

• Visited June 2013
Plainfield, Illinois
“Good BBQ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

The girls and I ate here our first night in town. The ribs were dry and overcooked. My oldest had the pulled pork and it was delicious. My four year old is rib girls and she wouldn't eat her ribs either. If you eat here skip the ribs and get the pulled pork!

Visited June 2013
Saline, Michigan
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Great food with generous portions. Especially loved the potato boats and the BBQ pulled pork. This was part of our stay at the Munro House.

Visited June 2013
Adrian, Michigan
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

Our first visit was great. My husband loved the pulled pork sandwich, I had a deep fried hot dog for the first time and loved it. It is a very nice atmosphere and our waitress was really nice. We will go here for sure again, and take our family next time. They will love the menu and all the different ways you can get a hot dog! Loved it. They also had a large separate room for gatherings.

• Visited January 2013