All reviews original hotel ample parking internet connection would stay here again exercise room bed was very comfortable breakfast room refrigerator and microwave nice hotel fitness center nice stay danish gravy pet
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Stayed at the Baymont Inn on Saturday 8-11 for the MI 400 race. Premium charge for the night ($239), room was dated but ok, breakfast was total crap. Cold biscuits, lousy bacon and NO eggs to go with any of it. You would think that for the price they could do better. Two new hotels opening up later this year right next door, this place will NOT be around much longer.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Taylor C, AGM at Baymont by Wyndham Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

I am sorry to hear your stay wasn't as you expected. Our Breakfast Host really did try to accommadate everyone. I am sorry you experienced this. We have inspected the heaters for the food and no problems found. Yes we do have three new hotels going up but business is good and expect to be here for many years to come. Thank you and I hope this doesn't deter you from giving Baymonts another chance.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

The property was ok. Nothing remarkable to write about. The Price was excessive for an average room. Looking back, I should have booked at Motel 6 or another budget hotel and saved a lot of money. I expected a nicer property with more to offer besides a budget style room and breakfast. Very poor value for money.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Taylor C, AGM at Baymont by Wyndham Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Hello Guest, I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant. I am sorry if you felt like the price of the room was a tad pricey. We have made many changes to help accomdate all our Guest. I hope this doesn't deter you from coming back. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Coreena was extremely RUDE and nasty to my grandmother when she asked her about getting an extra pillow. Said she was busy and didn't have time to bring her one, before hanging up on her! WOW! I'll NEVER stay here again!!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Taylor C, AGM at Baymont by Wyndham Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Hello Fellow Guest, I am sorry to hear this. Coreena does not work at this establishment any longer, I do apologize if she was rude. I assume this matter happened awhile ago since Coreena hasn't worked here for a few months. Glad you finally addressed this to us. Please give your Grandmother our apology. Hope you will come back to visit us again. Best wishes.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Friendly, helpful staff. Pet Friendly. Price affordable. ample parking. A little challenging to get to their area. Beds comfortable, good internet connection. The warm chocolate cookies in the afternoon was a wonderful aroma was a delighted to the nose and taste buds.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Taylor C, Assistant General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Hello, So happy we could accomadate you. Come back soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel EVER. They don't even deserve one star. I travel for work and stay in hotels constantly. I have never had worse customer service or seen worse rooms. My co-worker moved 4 times when we checked in and her new room doesn't even have hot water, but at least there aren't burn marks on her carpet this time-so that's a plus. Every single room that we moved to smells musty, as if it flooded and is moldy. My sink wasn't even clean, trim is falling off the wall, and the furniture is broken. On top of that, my smoke detector isnt even on, who knows if it would work. That seems like a major issue. And if you expect any help from the staff, you might as well save your breath. They have no desire to help. The breakfast was terrible, served in metal canisters after the lady microwaved everything. She wasn't even wearing gloves or a hair net. Definitely spend the extra money to stay somewhere else, it will be worth it.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Taylor C, Assistant General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Hello Guest, I have review all the issues that you mentioned to the front desk staff. I also have reviewed the cameras footage to recieve more accurate information. You expressed there was no hot water, our staff inspected and found it to be working. Also inspected the fridge and it seem to be in working order. We explain on key card insert that temp in fridge are turned down to conserve energy. Guests would have to turn up the temp for it to become even colder. By law every smoke dectector has to work. I have oversaw these matters all weekend and the staff seem to be very helpful. I also explain to you that if you didn't want to stay then I would cancel remainder of stay. Nothing was done further and no more complaints after night before last. Our customer comfort is our top priority and i'm sorry you didn't feel this stay was accomadating. Best wishes.