Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$60
Home2.com
$93
$94
$93
All reviewsoriginal hotelpolite staffjacuzzi tubeasy accessbed was very comfortablewould stay here againexercise roomchecking inbreakfast roomrefrigerator and microwavenight clerkclean hotelnice staybusiness triphazardgravydanish
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymont17859manager, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Reviewed April 5, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymont17859manager, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Reviewed March 31, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I was very pleased with my room. It was clean, also very ample. I was disappointed that I missed breakfast. I was there at 9:20 and the lady said it ended at 9:00. Said the clerk should have told me and there is a sign on wall. The clerk directed me the opposite way to my room so I didn't see the sign plus he never mentioned anything about breakfast.

was disappointed in the fact that when I arrived at 9:20 AM the worker told me breakfast ended at 9:0. I told her I didn't see any thing stating that. She said the person checking me in should have told me that. She also said there was a sign on the wall. Opposite wall from going to my room

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for you review. It is disappointing to hear that breakfast hours were not told to you when you checked in. We are happy to hear that the rest of your stay was pleasant.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We thought the room was okay. The television reception was very poor and there was blood sprinkled on one of the pillow cases. The sheets were dingy. We did enjoy breakbast however and the morning staff was pleasant. The only reason I'm giving it a poor rating is due to the uncleaniness of the bedding and the television reception. We will probably stay at a better quality hotel on our next visit.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to hear that our hotel did not meet your expectations. We do hope that you will give us a second chance in the future.