“Not so bad!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed June 2, 2007

My rating for this hotel is based upon the price vs. the room. My corporate rate for this hotel was $65/night and I was honestly quite scared.

Boy was I relieved to arrive to the hotel. The lobby was clean, the front desk clerk (although a bit late to arrive to help me) was nice and the room...not that bad! I was wondering what I would find, but the room was clean and comfortable, the bed was fine and there were enough pillows on each bed to be very comfortable sitting up, watching tv and doing a bit of work. Free wireless internet too. A window that opened and faced the street was nice too, it brought a nice breeze into the room.

I went for a swim and was the only one there. The pool was a good size, and very clean area.

A large (free) breakfast that included several juices, coffee, and regular continental breakfast plus hot waffles was nice. There weren't many places to sit, but for a smaller hotel, it was fine. The morning front desk clerk was extremely nice, allowing me a later check out in case my meeting ran over.

All in all, a good experience. For the amount of money I paid, I was extremely happy with my stay. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank J-Mill

Reviewed December 21, 2005

This Fairfield looks like it's had a rough life. It's in a row of other motels/hotels: a Holiday Inn, a Super 8, a Comfort Inn, etc. Surely some of the others are newer and in better condition. My room was okay, except the heat was REALLY loud. The common areas all look tired - old carpet, scratches on walls, etc. The desk clerks are mostly young kids and don't have much knowledge of the area. Red Lobster right across the street was quite good. Traffic noise from interstate in room. I'd try somewhere else on my next visit to Jackson.

• Stayed: November 2005, traveled on business
2  Thank radio71
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jackson
Comfort Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Jackson NW - Airport Rd
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 2 in Chelsea

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson? Share your experiences!