Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson
Home2.com
$93
$93
Travelocity
All reviewsthe breakfast areafront deskroom was cleanwafflesblueberriesred lobsterhot tubafter midnightnice breakfaststaff was very friendlyenjoyed my staystay there againeaterybreweryelevatorpillowshighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This Fairfield Inn has recently been renovated and our stay there was way better than expected. Everything was spotless and new. Our beds were comfortable and our room was quiet. The hot breakfast pleased all three of us. They even had almond milk for non-dairy people like me! Our teenage son raved about the waffle iron and batter and hot sausage. Overall a great stay in a very pleasant hotel! We would stay again if ever in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I spent one night here. A very good hotel with excellent service from staff.
Facilities were very good, very clean.
The continental breakfast was very good with a helpful attendant keeping things stocked.

Room Tip: I was on the backside it was quiet from the outside, but I was next to the ice maker machine but it was tolerable.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have stayed here in the past while visiting relatives (last time was during the renovation). Wow, they did a fantastic job. The exterior/grounds of the hotel are beautiful and well kept. The room was a good size and was nice and clean. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We ordered delivery for a late dinner and were given menu's and a recommedation from the front desk. Good breakfast in the morning! I would definitely recommend this hotel. My sister and her family stayed at a different hotel next door, and it was nice but after seeing her room, ours was better.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Although this hotel has been remodeled it is still somewhat dated, as evidenced from the narrow hall ways and outdated elevator. The room was nicely decorated with new furniture, TV, carpet and paint. The room was spacious but there was hardly room to turn around in the bathroom it was so small! The room seemed clean except for dirt stains on the bathroom floor. These came up with a damp cloth so there is no excuse for the maids leaving the floor like that. The bed was comfortable and AC worked good. The breakfast area was nice and the food well stocked. All of the staff were very friendly. The pool was closed for repair and the elevator was not working the morning that I checked out. Unfortunately there are not many choices in Jackson, as I have stayed at several other hotels. This is one of the better ones but way over rated in my opinion.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Rondot98,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Jackson. I'm glad that my staff was friendly and you enjoyed our free breakfast. I'm also glad you found your room to be spacious and bed to be comfortable. I do apologize that there was dirt on your bathroom floor. I will be speaking with my housekeeping staff to ensure any deficiencies are corrected. If you find yourself back in Jackson I hope you will once again be our guest.

Sherry F.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was a convenient hotel as I was driving to Chicago. The hotel appears to have been recently renovated. The front desk was very helpful. The room was nice and very comfortable. The rate was very reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business