“Nice place to stay.”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Jackson
Sadieville, Kentucky
“Nice place to stay.”
Reviewed November 2, 2009

Nice hotel. Pool, breakfast, cardio room, within 2 miles of chain sit down restaurants.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Toledo
Reviewed October 25, 2009

The bed/pillows are one of the most comforable we have ever experienced in a hotel. A choice of firm or soft pillows to start with and then the bed was a wonderful surprise. If we were in need of a new mattress for our home - I would seriously considered buying whatever it is they have in their rooms.
The staff was great from the moment we arrived. Very helpful with the directions for places we needed to go.
Dining area, hallway, and room were all very clean too.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Bay City, Michigan
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 2,395 helpful votes
Reviewed October 16, 2009

Three story hotel, good location, large parking lot, very good breakfast choices (some hot), clean, bland hotel and room decor, excellent bed (very, very comfortable), not so good pillows (too squishy), nice pool, workout room available, laundry available, grounds very nice (picnic tables available). Service was exceptional. Everyone was extremely friendly, helpful, informative, and knowledgeable. They directed me to local restaurants, welcomed me each day upon my return from business, greeted me each morning with a big "Good morning" and upon departure from their breakfast area wishing me a good day. Lots of personal attention and conversation when they were able. Housekeeping kept everything spiffy, and were always friendly, too. Everyone spoke English....! They have a free newpaper at your door every morning, and excellent cookies each evening starting at 4PM. You can also get ice water, coffee, hot coocoa and tea any time you want, and have use of a microwave, plastic silverware, napkins etc. You do need to request a frig in your room if you want one. Bathrooms are large, recently redone, and the towels are very fluffy and nice. Rooms can be very warm! Everything worked-lights, locks, shower pressure was perfect, plugs, TV, remote, phones, radio/alarm clock, lamps...yeah! Request a 3rd floor room which overlooks the woods-at the end of the hall-very quiet, near stairs. Elevator in middle of hall. I truly enjoyed my stay here and would return in a heartbeat if I am in the area again. :) :) :) !!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
3 Thank tymetraveler222
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 23, 2009

I stayed here on business in June, 2009. I didn't find the hotel to be a particularly good value -- I paid an absurdly expensive room rate (well over $200), which is crazy for a Hampton Inn in a smaller town, but I think the expense was due to a NASCAR race and therefore isn't representative of what the hotel normally charges. Beyond the cost, the hotel was fine. It is an older Hampton property, but it has been well-maintained (bathrooms had been renovated and furniture was in good condition). The hotel's staff was friendly and helped me find a restaurant that was still open despite a late arrival. The breakfast was fine. Overall, no complaints -- when at a more reasonable room rate, this is exactly what you'd expect with a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank brmusicman
Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
Reviewed April 2, 2008

I booked the Hampton as it seemed to be the best property for my taste while on a short business trip.

I stayed one night and the property was in a good location to get some food as there was a shopping center nearby.

Room was clean, service was good, and everything seemed to be in line for a Hampton property that didn't have the "& Suites" brand on it.

It's not the Four Seasons, but in Jackson it seemed to be the best option.

• Stayed March 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Sw0rdf1sh
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 6, 2008

I've stayed here at least four times while visiting relatives in Jackson. There IS a fitness room. It was small, but clean and the equipment worked well. There is a nice pool if you want to swim. The staff is very nice and have always treated us well. The beds are wonderful and the bathrooms have always been squeaky clean. For a mid-priced hotel, it's very good. They were undergoing renovations and we always stayed in a renovated room. I would recommend it to anyone staying in Jackson.

• Stayed December 2007, traveled with family
Washington, DC
Reviewed November 19, 2007

This is the second Hampton I have stayed in within the last two months that did not meet my expectations for the chain (see my other reviews, including the Hampton in Cheyenne, WY). This property is showing serious signs of wear and tear - from the beat-up elevators to the rather unclean bathroom which was in need of re-caulking. The room itself, however, was adequate, the staff friendly, and the free internet was appreciated.

The Jackson Hampton Inn does not have on-site fitness facilities. That, in conjunction with the issues noted above, fairly much ensures that I would not book here again (unless, of course, my fellow TripAdvisors indicated that the hotel had ramped it up a notch).

• Liked — The tea selection (try the chai)
  • Disliked — Lack of fitness facilities and unclean bathroom
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Kamtini