Hampton Inn Jackson
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Colonial Inn(Jackson)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffthe entire staffroom was cleanred lobsteroatmealbusiness tripexcellent customer servicevery nice hotelvisiting familyenjoyed my staystaff was very friendlyvery nice staygreat experiencemichiganpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The room was nice but no hot water, just warm water. It was tollerable. The "high speed" internet was slower than dial up for those who remember those days. Most of the pages timed out. I was billed twice for the stay and it took almost a week to get it resolved. The GM never called me back as promised.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JacksonHamptonInn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

On behalf of the management and staff of our hotel I’d like to thank you for your recent stay with us. I am disappointed to learn from your review that there were some issues in your room that inconvenienced you and that you were incorrectly billed when you checked out of our property. In order for us to continuously improve upon our products and services, we do take your comments very seriously. With that said, please be assured that I will be taking your feedback into consideration to improve our in-property experience. I called you at home yesterday and spoke with your wife. She confirmed that you had received the credit for the amount that we doubled billed you. I am so sorry this happened.

Thank you again for your review and I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back so you may enjoy a more favorable stay.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

the hotel is clean, secure, and typical good Hampton quality. I travel for a living and this is a very good hotel for travelers. Breakfast had protein and normal simple cereal and rolls. Work out room was clean. Staff were helpful. I have business in area and will use this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JacksonHamptonInn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

We look forward to seeing you in the future when you have business in the area. I appreciate your compliments about the hotel and our team members. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I normally give Hampton's a great review. This place is worn out, with little effort to maintain, upgrade or maintain this property. I'm shocked Hilton keeps this property within the chain. They need to visit. The 1st impression is a dirty, worn out "welcome" mat, worn finish on the front door, and a worn out rickety bent front door jamb. The room smelled "old", musty with the telltale faint smell of smoke. The room builtup dust around the crevices of the room. The bath had broken tile on the floor, mold around the tub, and the ugly big unprofessional caulk seam around the old shower enclosure covering old mold. If I had been aware of the condition of this property, I would have stayed elsewhere. I do have pics and will add them as soon as able.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. Since your visit, we have refinished all of our bath tubs and also put in new caulk. We strive to have an impeccably clean and well maintained hotel. I appreciate the feedback regarding the entrance of our hotel. I have reviewed your comments and pictures with our Chief Engineer so that he can improve the welcoming experience of our guests. I invite you to stay with us again if your travels bring you back to Jackson.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This hotal has good quality and I really enjoyed the great complimentary breakfast. There was a wide variety of hot and cold items to choose from. The hotel has friendly and helpful staff. Great choice for my business travel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We loved to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast during your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for the compliments about our staff.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great value and quality for the money. The staff made the stay most enjoyable and went out of the way to help in any way they could. Which made for a great time to enjoy family and destress from the travels. I saw they staff work throught situations with other travelers and they were caring and professional in every way. This location and it's pool, fitness center, etc. were easy to access and very clean. We enjoyed using them. Definately worth staying here.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am pleased to hear that your stay with us was pleasant and that you had a chance to use our pool and fitness center. Thank you for recognizing our staff for their helpfulness and professionalism. I feel very lucky to have them as members of our hotel team. We hope that we will be your number one choice for hotels in Jackson in the future.