This "Inn" is a joke, don't waste your time or money. My family and I stopped to stay here on 10/22/11. We paid $50.00 for a room and when we got in it, much to our dismay, the bathroom was filthy. The ceiling had leaked at some point and had mildew/mold on it. There was a dirty washcloth hanging in the shower and cigarette butts in the toliet. Need, I go on? The toliet wouldn't flush and there were ants all over. The Place looked like a transient hotel, there were multiple people living there! And, the door didn't latch properly, nor the window. I grew about 2 miles just up the road from this hotel and the area was never like this when I was growing up. My husband and I didn't feel safe there so , we ended up leaving and staying at the Comfort Inn. We spent more money for it but, the peace of mind more than paid for it.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Hotel Jackson