“OMG”

Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 8, 2013

A bar with excellent food! I had the Jerk Chicken Sandwich...mmmm....very unusual upscale selection for Jackson area. The bar is a little divey but the food oh! so good.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Very friendly hole in the wall. waitress was great. Bar type food, sandwiches, fries. They made me a veggie ruben that was good. Also good homemade soups. Would go again.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

this cafe has the best hamburgers around, with fun atmosphere. there is a good list of other items also.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

We go to lunch here fairly regularly. The service is good and many of their lunches are good choices. Most especially, the soups are EXCELLENT and I really recommend them. It is a bar and has great bar food. If you go for lunch, I agree that going early makes sense since the number of tables is a little limited.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I am new to Jackson as I was just transfered here by my employer. One of the other Jackson store managers wanted to meet up for a review of how March treated our two stores and what we could do to help each other and profit the company! He asked where we should go and I told him " The best spot in Jackson!" So we went to The Oak! Yes, it is small, but it has a huge heart. The staff were awesome and hilarious! And the food was even better! It is nice to find a place where you say medium rare about your burger and it literally comes out that way! Their selection of things you can make your burger up with is very in-depth and gives you a lot of selections; some which you would never find at most places!! When I start holding Store Meetings with my staff, this will be the place we ALWAYS attend!

Been to Oak Tree Lounge? Share your experiences!