“Work Lunch Saving Grace!”
Review of Steve's Ranch

Steve's Ranch
Ranked #39 of 167 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, Diner, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Jackson, Michigan, United States
“Work Lunch Saving Grace!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I work across the street from Steve's and once or twice a month will order a lunch for pickup. The owner Faye is always incredibly welcoming and kind. I find the food to be absolutely delicious and extremely competitively priced for this area. They are super fast, too, which is wonderful for a working lunch. I highly recommend Steve's Ranch if you are looking for excellent food at very affordable prices.

• Visited February 2013

Jackson, Michigan
“Great Place”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Everything is homemade and very tasty. An excellent value for family style food. The decor has lots of kitsch. The employees are obviously treated very well. They were happy and we had great service. They have a room for parties that we ay utilize soon!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank ArtByKatrina
“Faye made us feel right at home!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We went for the breakfast buffet that was unreal beyond words. After, Faye mad sure we sampled 5 of her pies/cakes. The service was second to none. Definitely be back!

Jackson, Michigan, United States
“Cake!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I went to Steve's Ranch today because I had heard they make their own cakes. I was looking to get a few pieces to celebrate a friend's birthday. The owner/cake maker was so helpful and nice. She gave me a sample of cake and a delicious cup of coffee while I waited. She even through in a candle for my friend. All of the cakes were good. My favorite was the carrot andthe raspberry. I will definitely go back when I need cake. Thank you Steve's Ranch for making me feel welcome.

Visited January 2013
Jackson, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Prime Rib, Awesome Peanut Butter Pie”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family and I stopped in on a Saturday night last month for Steve's Prime Rib buffet. The prime rib was delicious, and there was tasty chicken, lasagna, mashed potatoes and so much more. Though we were stuffed from the prime rib, the peanut butter pie looked too good to resist. That was a great choice for dessert and I am craving their peanut butter pie right now!

Also, Cheryl is a great server and she always takes good care of us!

• Visited October 2012