“We will miss you Kevin”

Allegiance Health Cafe
Ranked #62 of 176 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I use to go to the pizza parlor in the allegiance cafe, and Kevin was wonderful! But coming in this week, it seems he was replaced by Tim. I was a little nervous that he would change things up from how Kevin did it, but it turns out all the changes where for the best! He keeps his area cleaner, he is more attentive to the customers, and he even made taco pizza on the weekend... With a SMILE! I will miss Kevin, but they found an amazing replacement! Fully refer!

1  Thank Service_lover2

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

My daughter was in the hospital for three days. The first day, I came down to the cafe and was suprised to find the food put away. The woman making omlets was rude and quickly dismissed me. I later came back for their lunch and she was still cooking at the grill and was still rude. I was ready to give this place all one stars, and complain to the management, but the next day all that changed. I was trying to find my daughters room, but was in the wrong building. After having three people ignore me, Tim came over and asked if he could help. He quickly took me to the proper room an even asked if I needed anything before he left. I found out later he was not even on the clock at that time. I came down to get breakfast and again everything was closing down. As I was about to leave, Tim saw me and greeted me. He even went out of his way to make me breakfast. During lunch, Tim was making sandwiches, and even with a long line, I never once saw him lose his smile. He made this an exciting and fun visit for me and I hope you all are as lucky to have Tim when you are there.

1  Thank Service_lover2