See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Ugh would be my first words. Stopped to get a nights rest at this place. I’m thirsty so I stop by the Coke machine and deposit $1.25, no Coke. We tried to get our money back but the guy at check-in told us the machines weren’t theirs and we we not going to get a refund. My husband then told the guy, “Well maybe you should put a sign that says out of order.” He said he would do that but we still didn’t get our money back. Can you say, “Welcome to our establishment? Not!!” Go to our room and it’s dark and has an odd odor. You can already see standing there that the mattress is shot as there’s a big depression in the center. We settle in, take our shoes off and turn on TV. After walking around, up and down, it’s time to go to bed. I sit down and remove my socks, they’re filthy, and not from me. The carpet needed to be badly shampooed and cleaned. We suspected this was where the odd smell was coming from. We removed “the bedspread” because it had holes and didn’t look clean. Also the bathroom door wouldn’t close.
Never again at this Super 8 in Jackson, MI. Just keep driving bing down the road until you find something better, cleaner and a business that gives two hoots about their customers!!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Decent price for the weekend.. Our room was clean and the air conditioner worked great.. Also the staff was very polite and friendly!! Had nice conversation with them as always. I Recommend staying at this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Terrible! Halls smelled like marijuana bad! Supposed to have a fridge at check In, was told they don't have any, and to just use my cooler! Breakfast started at 6am, all the had was coffee, and dry cereal..no milk! Air conditioning doesn't work. Rooms are 90 degrees, halls are 110 degrees,I had 2 babies and they were miserable trying to sleep covered in sweat! I paid for 2 nights stay at check in with cash, and the man charged my credit card at check in also! We packed and left. Didn't stay the 2nd night and the refused to give me my money back! I'm am still dealing with credit card issues, and the owner of this site is

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 1, 2018

he bed sagged in the midde. Both lamps did not work in the room had to use the bathroom light and TV to see in the room. Upon check I asked for a receipt but the person behind the front desk did not speak good and could not figure out how to print my receipt.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Great experience at this super 8. Ms. D and staff was very helpful in ensuring a good night stay. A/C, WiFi, and HBO was a plus. Clean rooms and clean bathrooms. Would recommend to anyone passing by the area

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business