“Fleabag Inn”

Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Jackson
Hartford, Connecticut, United States
“Fleabag Inn”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I wish I could rate it 0/5. The rooms were dirty and it was a 50/50 shot whether or not they would be cleaned and the towels would be replaced. The breakfast was disgusting, and on our third morning, the guy working the front desk refused to put anything out because he would have a guilty conscience about serving expired food. He said he was quitting immediately later that day, and he definitely made the right choice. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT stay here.

Room Tip: DONT stay here
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank nyjets91

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Jackson, Michigan
Reviewed March 29, 2012

This is one of nice located hotel.Staff is very frindley and adquate.

I will defenately be back.I think it would be great to see new version of super 8 after there updates done.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Sinead f
Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed March 15, 2012

One of great customer service I have experience in any of my super 8 stay in last couple of years.
Looks like they renovating the place still needs little update which I hope they will do it.
Staff is excellent in helping and directing during my couple of days stay at the hotel with my family for our family reunion.

I will recommend to all my friends and family.

Room Tip: Ask for king rooms.Cost you little extra but very comfortable.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Dorrean L
Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed February 29, 2012

It was great experience at Super 8 in Jackson,MI.

Staff and Manager is so friendly.I will reccomand this all my friends and family.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank Samdon789
COLOMA
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Okay Price matters to me so I went ahead and stayed despite the reviews. My room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was what I would expect from a Super 8 (by the way black is the color of the waffle maker it is supposed to be that color ) The staff was friendly and professional. It is a Super 8 not the Hyatt Regency, but your also not paying Hyatt Regency prices.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank MOM4284
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed February 13, 2012

We booked 2/11/12, it is the worse place I have ever ever stayed at. The room was filthy, the beds looked like they were from the 80's, they were stained and falling apart. BUT the worse part was when I went in the morning to get something to eat. The kitchen area was dirty beyond anything I had ever seen. Food (old) on the walls, dirty toaster, the waffle maker was black with old burnt waffle batter on it. The garbage can was worse than all of it. No words on this review could even tell you how terrible it was. As you can probably guess I will never ever go back to this location. I feel that the $70.00 we spent on it should of been returned to us!

Room Tip: Do not go here.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank shawnie2410

Travelers are raving about these Jackson hotels

Traverse City, Michigan
Reviewed September 6, 2011

There were 2 couples, each had own room and made own reservation.Check in was slow as clerk did not know for sure how to check in.In the morning I found out that the rates very by $25.00 from my friend and that and other guset that checked in behinds me was less also.. When I asked for explaination in the morning from the manager, was told it was by demand of room which could vary by day. Asked for adjustment and was told no, it was already in system. I own a small resort and the most important thing is to make the guest happy so they may return. Guess not here. Sad thing is that this had made a bad mark for me with all Super 8.
The rooms were clean but need new beds.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
raj t, Manager at Super 8 Jackson MI, responded to this review, September 7, 2011
we are really sorry that guest felt that way and instead of looking for positive points like good service, cleanines they chose to put up this review. when guest make reservation, they are told about rates, they make reservation knowing what rate they are getting. You can not check-in, use our services and at check-out start asking about matching your rates with somebody else who had different circumstances under which they made their reservation.
No hotel will gurantee that we will match our lowest rate, if there is any reason to apply discount at check-out , we will apply , not just to match rates, it is very unreasonable to ask for it
rates vary depending upon when resevation was made, what kind of discounts were applied, how itwas made, what is occupancy , how many people in the room, what kind of room you are renting, how many nights you are reserving for, seasonal discounts also applies