“Super clean & quiet, very impressed! Great area...”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband & I stayed here for 1 night while our son played in a basketball tournament at Spring Arbor University. The outside of the hotel was very inviting. The lobby was clean & decorated for Fall. Our room was super clean from floor to ceiling. The bathroom had no signs of past use! The beds were comfy & the linens superb. The mini fridge was clean & cold. Staff was professional & kind. We have ZERO complaints & highly recommend this hotel!! The floors had no stains & tile was nice & shiny as well. Three college teams stayed here as well & the hotel is so quiet you couldn't even hear them!

Room Tip: All units are great!!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
ManagerMI185, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stayed here while on the Pioneer Wine Trail for two days. Wonderful location, clean and very nice decor. For dinner there was a Red Lobster restaurant directly across the street. We were able to walk. Shopping centers were all around. We had a quiet enjoyable stay. The rooms are spacious and the staff was friendly. We will return.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
ManagerMI185, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Ronnie Farmington,

Thank you so very much for your kind words regarding our property. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our hope that each stay with our property is as positive as the previous stay. It is the goal of our staff to make each experience with us a good one. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your review. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel at least 8 times a year, for the past 6 years for business purposes, and every time I have stayed here I have had a good experience. The rooms are very economical, they are clean, well-maintained, the staff is friendly and accommodating, and the breakfast offering has been consistent and pretty standard for this type of hotel. Beds and pillows are comfortable, and the air conditioning/heating situation has always kept me happy as well. Generally, I don't prefer to stay at Comfort Inn & Suites in on my other business travels, but I have found this hotel in Jackson is an exception. Yes, other hotels in Jackson are nice as well, but this hotel gives you the most for what you pay. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Liz B

Dear Liz,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

After a long weekend camping with my boyfriend, we were driving through MIchigan on the way back to Chicago. Not knowing the area, I checked TripAdvisor and chose this hotel in Jackson that had mostly great reviews. I WAS WRONG TO CHOOSE IT! All we wanted was a place to unwind and swim and shower after several nights in the woods. What we got was a $150 smoking fee added to our bill after we had left the establishment! WE DID NOT SMOKE IN THE ROOM! After calling this hotel on 4 separate occasions, there was no response from the manager. I have now filed a claim/investigation. I don't live in the area, so I don't plan on staying at this hotel again. I would NOT recommend it to ANYONE.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Analiese J
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My wife and I appreciated our stay here. The room was clean and comfortable, providing us with a good night's sleep. The staff were always friendly, welcoming and efficient. The breakfast was excellent, providing guests with a wonderful variety of options. My wife commented that the hostess was the best we'd seen in keep abreast of replenishing supplies. We would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This was the nicest place I have stayed. Stephanie checked us in and couldn't have been nicer. The rooms were great. Beds comfortable,pillows were excellent(both soft and firm were on the bed). The pool was clean and refreshing. The hot tub was just right(not too hot). The breakfast was very good. This is by far my choice for what you would want from a small hotel.Excellent staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed at the Comfort Inn for business purposes. I generally stay at the Hampton or Holiday Inn but both were full. I can say that I will definitely be back and this hotel will be my first choice next time. The rooms are spacious, very clean, and the beds appear to be new and were comfortable. The room decor was current and fresh. The front staff had my reservation ready and were pleasant and helpful. Though not generally an early morning breakfast eater, the selection looked good; waffles, eggs, sausage, bagels, and fresh fruit. I did snag a hard-boiled egg and yogurt for breakfast on the go, which is a nice option. Keep up the quality good work!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
ManagerMI185, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding our property. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make sure that every guest has a wonderful experience. It was also nice to hear that you felt like we offered a nice breakfast. We look forward to your next stay with us and please be on the look out for the new items that we will be adding to our breakfast bar. Again thank you so much for the comment. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jackson
Hampton Inn Jackson
Holiday Inn Jackson NW - Airport Rd
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 2 in Chelsea

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!