“Delicious”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Jackson, Michigan
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Grinders are delicious, haven't had the pizza yet. Nice restaurant friendly staff. A must visit when coming to Jackson.

• Visited July 2014

Jackson, Michigan
“The best grinders in Jackson”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We eat here frequently, the sandwiches, soups and desserts are some of the best in town. The atmosphere is decent with big screen tv for the sports fans. They definitely are not over staffed but we've never waited more than 15-20 minutes for our food. Delicious grinders, big portions at a good price. Definitely recommend giving them a chance! I suspect you'll be a return customer.

• Visited November 2013
Jackson, Michigan, United States
“Good food, extremely poor service”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I love Mancinos food, but they over charge for extras and are very, very stingy with them. For example I get ham and cheese and add banana peppers. They put about five to seven pepper rings on a half? Really? Even when I ask for extra it's always the same. And their customer service is extremely poor. No have a nive day, no smile, and no communication. I ordered pizza and they put on wrong toppings and I didn't realize until I was home. Called to let them know and see what they could do to correct the problem and the girl on the phone HUNG UP ON ME! I couldn't believe it so I have not been back. I was not rude to this girl whatsoever and she behaved so rudely for their mistake its unbelievable. So if you don't mind poor service and rude people but good food, this is the place. Hope this helps! They do have awesome homemade cakes though.

• Visited June 2013
jackson, mi
“Best coffee in town”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

every friday a group of friends meet for coffee at Mancino's. it is by far the best coffee in town. there are several flavors to choose from and we just love it.

• Visited November 2012
Michigan
“Mancino's in Jackson, MI. is lousy.”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

The waitstaff was rude and the service was extremely slow. We ordered two pizzas to be eaten there and even they charged us for two, they only cooked one and forgot about the other one. The first pizza brought out forty minutes later was a sorry excuse for a Chicago style. By the time we got pizza number two, it was over an hour. The garlic bread wasn't garlicky at all and they had a drink refill fountain charging 25 cents for refills.They didn't even offer a discount for the numerous unapolgetic screwups. For better parlor pizza skip this place and go to Marino's pizza bar where you pay one price and get all the pizza and salad you can eat.

• Visited June 2012