“Nice people and a great value for a over night stay!”
Review of Quinn Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ironwood
Quinn Motel
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Ironwood
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“Nice people and a great value for a over night stay!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Clean and a bargain for the price! They over booked the double room and gave me two singles for the same low price of $42.00 dollars. That's never happened to me before. Thank you!
Nothing fancy but for bargain prices what does one expect. I would stay again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank charles P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Somerville, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

While Quinn Motel offers no frills, it was clean, cool (very important on a 90+ degree day)! The young woman at the desk was incredibly friendly and welcoming, and paid extra attention to our dog, who has patiently borne a cross-country trip. In-room fridge and coffee--helpful when you're traveling with food in a cooler.

• Stayed August 2013
Flint, Michigan
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We stayed here one night and called ahead to reserve. The lady at the desk was very friendly and accommodating. With six people, we slept comfortably in a multi-room rental. Old style and nothing fancy but very affordable.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank agritourism
Green Lake, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

It's a funky old school motel. It's all been said in the other reviews and its all spot on. Rooms are small, but clean and comfortable. Our room even got the famed carpet shampoo. Can't go wrong here. 37.80 a night with tax.

• Stayed July 2013
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We needed to stay in for one night before backpacking and this was the best stay. Very clean, simple, and pleasant, couldn't have asked for more. Kevin you are the best host, you have made our stay memorable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

The quinnmotel is one of the best...no wait the best place I have ever stayed. They treated me with gratitude and love. They left me with a clean room and a handfull of little candy plus they provided me with practically everything I need. I recommend this for anyone wanting to love a great place and a great value. Thank you lelama and kevine and charlie and fritz. They made me feel like family and hate to leave.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank charlene1232
Onsted, Michigan, United States
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The Quinn Motel was the best I've ever stayed in. From check-in with Kevin on a Sunday till check-out on Wednesday we were made to feel so welcomed. Leilah is such a friendly host and when she can't be around, Kevin is there. We stayed in the two bedroom suite and all four of us were very comfortable. The price couldn't be beat. The flowers decorating the property added the perfect touch and feeling of being home. Even though I remember this Motel from years ago when I was growing up in Ironwood, I couldn't tell it was an older property. Leilah puts a lot of heart and love in her business!! We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Elizabeth_M154
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ironwood
Comfort Inn
Days Inn Hurley
Days Inn Hurley
#1 of 3 in Hurley
Americas Best Value Inn Ironwood

Been to Quinn Motel? Share your experiences!