“Great stay!!!”
Review of Quinn Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ironwood
Quinn Motel
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Ironwood
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great stay!!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We needed to stay in for one night before backpacking and this was the best stay. Very clean, simple, and pleasant, couldn't have asked for more. Kevin you are the best host, you have made our stay memorable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

The quinnmotel is one of the best...no wait the best place I have ever stayed. They treated me with gratitude and love. They left me with a clean room and a handfull of little candy plus they provided me with practically everything I need. I recommend this for anyone wanting to love a great place and a great value. Thank you lelama and kevine and charlie and fritz. They made me feel like family and hate to leave.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank charlene1232
Onsted, Michigan, United States
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The Quinn Motel was the best I've ever stayed in. From check-in with Kevin on a Sunday till check-out on Wednesday we were made to feel so welcomed. Leilah is such a friendly host and when she can't be around, Kevin is there. We stayed in the two bedroom suite and all four of us were very comfortable. The price couldn't be beat. The flowers decorating the property added the perfect touch and feeling of being home. Even though I remember this Motel from years ago when I was growing up in Ironwood, I couldn't tell it was an older property. Leilah puts a lot of heart and love in her business!! We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Elizabeth_M154
Rockford, Michigan, United States
Reviewed June 10, 2013

After a hair raising drive in the worst rain I have ever driven through the Quinn Motel was a wonderful little retreat. The room was very clean. Loved the coffee pot, fridge, microwave, and candy on the night stand. I have stayed in some very expensive hotels in my time but none were as friendly as the Quinn. I know that if I am ever in Ironwood for a visit the Quinn is the only place I would stay. Thank You Leilah for a great place.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Chassell, Michigan
Reviewed June 9, 2013

On a snowy late evening in March I stayed at the Quinn Motel while traveling home from a ski trip out west. Very friendly service, and clean, comfortable, nicely appointed room, and most importantly, very reasonable. It even came stocked with a little dish of mini chocolate bars! I'd recommend it to anybody who would like to avoid big chain motel prices and have a good night's rest.

Room Tip: I had a corner room, a few doors from the office. It was just fine.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
grayling
Reviewed April 21, 2013

What a great place to stay! Clean rooms, great service, and a very nice owner. Leilah is such a good person, the owner. Leilah makes you feel like you are her family just visiting. She even walked my dog for two different days, for us, we were gone for 7 hours or more each day! There is a coffee pot, with coffee, a TV, DVD player (she even loaned a dvd to watch), refrigator, and microwave. Lots of hot water for all three of us to shower (my two daughter and myself). Clean towels every day, the room was very clean. Lots of room in the room! When we go again to Ironwood, I will stay there again. Sharon

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed March 23, 2013

If I hadn't read the reviews I would have never stayed here. I travel both for business and pleasure, and stay in Hotels/motels at least 70 nights a year. I usually stay in Comfort Suites or Hamptons. We were visiting friends in Ironwood, and since it was just a quick overnighter, I didn't want to spend 100/night just to sleep. After searching for motels in Ironwood, I read some of the reviews, and decided $30.00 was reasonable for a few hours sleep. My friend was concerned, but I reasured her all would be o.k. When I arrived I thought, what a funky little Yellow Motel.....when I went to the office, I was greeted by a very friendly proprieter, who I later found out was Leliah. Before I even started to check in, she suggested I follow her to the room, and make sure it was o.k. (good sign). The doors were all new, as was the entry area. The room was small, but very clean, and there were Easter treats on the bedside table :)
I checked the bathroom, and again it was small, but spotless. I've stayed in $100/night rooms that don't have microwaves and fridges, and you have to pay $10/night for wifi. I couldn't believe ankh15363's comment about no breakfast buffet. You have to be kidding....what do you expect for $32.00??? Lelilah was friendly, and gave us a recommendation for breakfast that was outstanding. When I'm in the Ironwood area, I would definitely stay again, and would recommend it to anyone. If you don't expect a Hyatt for Motel 6 prices....you won't be disappointed. It was clean, quiet and the owner was friendly. It's defintely small, but we didn't need a lot of space.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ironwood
Comfort Inn
Days Inn Hurley
Days Inn Hurley
#1 of 3 in Hurley
Americas Best Value Inn Ironwood

Been to Quinn Motel? Share your experiences!