Quinn Motel
ComfortInn
AmericInn Ironwood(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$114
$97
Budget Host Cloverland Motel(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$66
The Cedars Motel(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$80
Travelocity
Indianhead Motel(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$69
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe ownerclean roomsone night staya great place to staymoteldogdeskmipets
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

The quinnmotel is one of the best...no wait the best place I have ever stayed. They treated me with gratitude and love. They left me with a clean room and a handfull of little candy plus they provided me with practically everything I need. I recommend this for anyone wanting to love a great place and a great value. Thank you lelama and kevine and charlie and fritz. They made me feel like family and hate to leave.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank charlene1232
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The Quinn Motel was the best I've ever stayed in. From check-in with Kevin on a Sunday till check-out on Wednesday we were made to feel so welcomed. Leilah is such a friendly host and when she can't be around, Kevin is there. We stayed in the two bedroom suite and all four of us were very comfortable. The price couldn't be beat. The flowers decorating the property added the perfect touch and feeling of being home. Even though I remember this Motel from years ago when I was growing up in Ironwood, I couldn't tell it was an older property. Leilah puts a lot of heart and love in her business!! We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth_M154
Reviewed June 10, 2013

After a hair raising drive in the worst rain I have ever driven through the Quinn Motel was a wonderful little retreat. The room was very clean. Loved the coffee pot, fridge, microwave, and candy on the night stand. I have stayed in some very expensive hotels in my time but none were as friendly as the Quinn. I know that if I am ever in Ironwood for a visit the Quinn is the only place I would stay. Thank You Leilah for a great place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 9, 2013

On a snowy late evening in March I stayed at the Quinn Motel while traveling home from a ski trip out west. Very friendly service, and clean, comfortable, nicely appointed room, and most importantly, very reasonable. It even came stocked with a little dish of mini chocolate bars! I'd recommend it to anybody who would like to avoid big chain motel prices and have a good night's rest.

Room Tip: I had a corner room, a few doors from the office. It was just fine.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 21, 2013

What a great place to stay! Clean rooms, great service, and a very nice owner. Leilah is such a good person, the owner. Leilah makes you feel like you are her family just visiting. She even walked my dog for two different days, for us, we were gone for 7 hours or more each day! There is a coffee pot, with coffee, a TV, DVD player (she even loaned a dvd to watch), refrigator, and microwave. Lots of hot water for all three of us to shower (my two daughter and myself). Clean towels every day, the room was very clean. Lots of room in the room! When we go again to Ironwood, I will stay there again. Sharon

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family