Quinn Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$94
$85
ComfortInn
Americas Best Value Inn Ironwood(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$75
  • Breakfast included
The Cedars Motel(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$84
$75
Budget Host Cloverland Motel(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$65
Travelocity
Indianhead Motel(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$69
AmericInn Ironwood(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$94
$80
Travelocity
All reviewsthe ownerclean roomsone night staya great place to staymoteldogdeskmipets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2013

If I hadn't read the reviews I would have never stayed here. I travel both for business and pleasure, and stay in Hotels/motels at least 70 nights a year. I usually stay in Comfort Suites or Hamptons. We were visiting friends in Ironwood, and since it was just a quick overnighter, I didn't want to spend 100/night just to sleep. After searching for motels in Ironwood, I read some of the reviews, and decided $30.00 was reasonable for a few hours sleep. My friend was concerned, but I reasured her all would be o.k. When I arrived I thought, what a funky little Yellow Motel.....when I went to the office, I was greeted by a very friendly proprieter, who I later found out was Leliah. Before I even started to check in, she suggested I follow her to the room, and make sure it was o.k. (good sign). The doors were all new, as was the entry area. The room was small, but very clean, and there were Easter treats on the bedside table :)
I checked the bathroom, and again it was small, but spotless. I've stayed in $100/night rooms that don't have microwaves and fridges, and you have to pay $10/night for wifi. I couldn't believe ankh15363's comment about no breakfast buffet. You have to be kidding....what do you expect for $32.00??? Lelilah was friendly, and gave us a recommendation for breakfast that was outstanding. When I'm in the Ironwood area, I would definitely stay again, and would recommend it to anyone. If you don't expect a Hyatt for Motel 6 prices....you won't be disappointed. It was clean, quiet and the owner was friendly. It's defintely small, but we didn't need a lot of space.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We called on Thursday to try to make a booking for a Saturday night. at first she did not have one but she called me a couple hours saying she had an opening. shows how kind and thoughtful she is. she even gave us a deal on a room because we wanted a double bed and she only had a 2 room available.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank 776chrisb776
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My friend has been staying at the Quinn for about 8 years or more, but this was my first time. Leilah has the perfect personality for owning a motel. The minute we walked into the office, I felt very comfortable, like we have been friends for years. The motel is not fancy but the room was very neat and clean.
Bob and Mary

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Have stayed at the Quinn twice now and will be back, Owner is wonderful. We come up to ski Indianhead and Blackjack - and when 2 folks can stay for around $35 a night it really helps keep costs down.The Quinn rooms we've been in are not fancy, but are clean and comfortable. With a convinence store across the street and 2 good restaraunts no more than a block away this is the place I will stay at when I'm in Ironwood.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 22, 2013

we stayed at the quinn in dec and it was the best room neat clean and they even allowed me to have my dog with me for a very low price compared to the rest of the hotels around. it's family oriented and ran can't ask for more they are the best!!!!!! wendy leja, largo fl.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family