AmericInn Ironwood
Comfort Inn(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
ComfortInn
Budget Host Cloverland Motel(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$66
The Cedars Motel(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$81
Indianhead Motel(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$69
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssoupwafflesnice poolexcellent breakfastpool areapool and hot tubpool tableparking lotclean hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulflat screen tvmany choicesbed was very comfortableno elevatorfree breakfastgreat place to staywould stay here again
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I was disappointed today that I was unable to cancel my 3-day reservation, without FULL CHARGE, due to a severe winter storm (15"-20" of snow with gusting winds making travel treacherous) which makes it impossible for me to drive the 3 1/2 hour trip to the hotel today. I was flat out told NO. The only option I was given was to select a different set of dates TODAY to transfer my reservations. Unfortunately, I aligned this weekend's dates with my children's school schedule and my work schedule, so selecting an alternate set of dates ON THE SPOT is not easy to do.

Most frustrating is that when I made the reservation, the website clearly indicated that there was no penalty for cancellation up to 3 p.m. on the date of check-in. I pointed that out when I called this morning, and since then, the website language has changed. Unfortunately, I have no proof of the revision. (If you are going to chance that kind of guarantee, do a SCREEN SHOT as soon as you see it. Remember: webpages can be changed!)

Let the buyer BEWARE. If your crystal ball cannot GUARANTEE that you will be there for your FULL STAY (no partial refunds either), then you might as well throw your money out the window! I will NEVER book at this--or probably ANY--AmericInn again. It is downright highway robbery!

Worse, they will probably resell my room tonight, keeping two payments on the same room.

I hope their profit margin gives them some comfort after spoiling a family's only, long-awaiting winter ski weekend...

SHAME ON AMERICINN Ironwood!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Snow B
Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Advance purchase reservations is a highly discounted rate for those that are willing to pre-pay for reservations. If you are unsure of travel plans we advise you not to book this rate. We are very sorry that you had a poor experience with our reservation policy.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

2nd year staying here while skiing in area (great snow this year) Staff pleasant, rooms clean and nice touch with appetizers and chili in lobby in the afternoon. Hope to stay there again still this year

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and for coming back again this year. It sure is a great winter for skiing, I am sure the hills will be open for weeks to come. We hope to see you again this season.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Stayed at AmericInn for a 2-day ski getaway. This was my first time staying here, but another in our group had stayed here before and recommended it. Desk staff very helpful and friendly, nice hot tub & pool area, a great selection breakfast, and everything was clean - what more do you need?!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you for the awesome review. We hope that your first time here will not be your last. It is always nice to hear the great comments and I will pass them on to our staff. Glad you found a nice selection on the breakfast, we are planning a breakfast upgrade to offer even more selection in the near future. Keep us in your plans for the next ski trip to Ironwood.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Very clean, great staff, very friendly and helpful. Clean room, comfy bed, fast WiFi, quality tv, fair price, excellen.t value. Close to restaurants, easy in and out. They allow pets. Right on snowmobile trail, easy parking.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We love to hear the positive comments. We know that peoples pets are like children so we happy to let pets stay with us. Next time you are in the area come by and see us again.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We have been coming to this hotel for 15+ years. It is close to Powderhorn, Indianhead, and Black Jack ski resorts. After a day of skiing we come "home" to warm soup and appetizers (this might be for this week only, so check it out)!The owners continually invest profits back into the hotel by keeping it looking new and updated.....Now if we could only get the Bears fans to stay some place else!!!! Go Pack Go!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for coming to our hotel year after year, we think of our customers as extended family and we are always happy when you come “home”. Thank you for the great review. The owners will continue to put profit back into the hotel to make it better and better every year. We look forward to seeing you and the entire family back again next winter.