AmericInn Ironwood
Comfort Inn(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$94
$85
ComfortInn
Americas Best Value Inn Ironwood(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$75
  • Breakfast included
The Cedars Motel(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$84
$75
Budget Host Cloverland Motel(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$65
Indianhead Motel(Ironwood)(Great Value!)
$69
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssoupwafflesnice poolexcellent breakfastpool areapool and hot tubpool tableparking lotclean hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulflat screen tvmany choicesbed was very comfortableno elevatorfree breakfastgreat place to staywould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights over the Labor Day weekend 2013. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean, comfortable and spacious. I did not use the pool, but it looked like everybody was enjoying it. Breakfast was decent...juice, milk, eggs, waffles, yogurt, cottage cheese, toast/bagels, fruit...just what you need to get your day going! WIFI worked great too!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 518nickiv
Jake D, Public Relations Manager at AmericInn Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that our staff made you feel so welcome and I would like to thank you for your comment about your internet connectivity. These two items are so important to us! We hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Stayed with family of 4 on return trip from UP and driving through Porcupine Zmountains. Alwsys pleased with Americinn properties and ghis was no different. Clean rooms, pool for kids and hot breakfast. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for your review and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Although I didn't take advantage of the breakfast, swimming pool, or other amenities, I definitely recommend this hotel. It was clean and comfortable, and more than met my expectations. Probably the outstanding feature was the bed! It was extremely comfy and, for the first time in ages, my husband's back felt great. Usually hotel beds give him a lot of grief. The staff was super friendly and helpful, too. I'll stay there again when I'm next in Ironwood.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. I am so glad to hear your positive feedback and we look forward to impressing you even more during your next visit!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was a little nervous about staying at the AmericInn because their quality can be uneven but we could not have been happier. Very clean, very nice staff, very comfortable beds. A couple of very minor glitches with the room that did not inhibit our enjoyment in the slightest and I suspect they were both fixed well before anyone else checked in. I told the manager not to worry about fixing them when we were there but she seemed to care and so they were probably fixed right after we checked out. I would not hesitate to stay here again. Very much like a Hampton Inn for those looking for a comparison.

Room Tip: There's probably an elevator for those who can't easily walk one flight but we stayed on the upper of the two floors and walked up a flight of stairs to our room. We would have done so even if we saw the elevator right by the stairs. Breakfast foods were available 24/7, which was great for us as we were on the road at 4:30am.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay! I do apologize for any issues you had during your stay but I can assure you that Marcy takes every one very seriously and we sincerely appreciate having them brought to our attention. Please come back again soon!!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Super friendly staff! Breakfast is unbelieavably good! There were 6 of us and we were all shocked at how good it was! We stay here everytime we are in town - and there's a reason for that! Rooms appear to be redecorated, this hotel is awesome!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Jake D, Public Relations Manager at AmericInn Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for the awesome review! We are so delighted that you all loved the breakfast as we are continuing to make improvements hoping to impress. Come back soon!