“Friendly service, clean, updated rooms!”
Review of AmericInn Ironwood

AmericInn Ironwood
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Ironwood
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My experience at this hotel was wonderful. The staff were so friendly and helpful. They provided soup at night, coffee and tea at all hours, and a huge hot and cold breakfast selection. The rooms are updated and clean, along with a beautiful, quiet, lobby area where I spent many hours studying. The pool area was always clean and the pool and hot tub were just the right temp. The only complaint I have is that the sauna was broken for quite some time (I stayed there once a week for four months in a row), though they were working on getting if repaired. I would suggest this hotel to anyone!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Jake D, Public Relations Manager at AmericInn Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you for your review! I am so pleased you enjoyed your with us. We are proud of the renovations we have recently done to the hotel and there are still more to come! Yes, the soup is on! It is our pleasure to offer it during this colder season Monday-Thursday evenings. Come back and stay again soon!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have stayed at the AmericInn of Ironwood as well as other AmericInn's. I have found the staff and total experience in Ironwood to be well above the others. The value I received in friendliness and cleanliness matches the fair prices paid for my stay. I will continue to only stay at this hotel when I am in town and look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank kc8nci
Jake D, Public Relations Manager at AmericInn Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel and the tip for our future guests. We are proud to be a part of the AmericInn family and take pride in providing our guests with the best experience possible. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Enjoyed staying at the AmericInn Ironwood. Staff was friendly and the room was great. Saw deer right outside side entrance on our arrival. How cool is that and lucky for us. Weather was not the greatest for walking the waterfalls but, enjoyed antiquing and scrapbook store. Will galdly return, hopefully in better weather, and stay at the AmericInn Ironwood! There was not a restaurant within the hotel but, the Breakwater, right in front of the hotel, was great.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and for your wonderful comments. You should make a trip to see us this season and experience what I like to call our "winter wonderland," as in my opinion it is the most beautiful time of the year in our area.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was extremely impressed with this hotel! We had been loyal IHG hotel chain customers and were a little leery about the condition of the rooms since we were not very familiar with this hotel chain. However, we were blown away by room size, rates, and extremely friendly service. The breakfast area was immaculate and the food was excellent for a "free breakfast".

The pool area also needs to be noted. It was large, clean and welcoming, our kids had a great time swimming for hours.

If we are ever in the area again we would absolutely stay at this hotel again and would gladly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Ironwood.

Room Tip: The King suite with whirlpool is nearly the size of a 1 bedroom apartment!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for the awesome review of our hotel! We hope to have you as our guests again in the future. What ever the season, there is much to see and do in Ironwood!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Views during the fall are beautiful, especially from the rooms in the back. Good location to use for visiting the area. Cookies in the late afternoon were excellent. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: No restaurant, but the available breakfast was good
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Jake D, Public Relations Manager at AmericInn Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you for your review. We hope you stay with us again soon. We are serving hot soup in the afternoons throughout the winter season and it is delicious!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Room was amazingly clean, staff was very pleasant and friendly to our dog, great open field to let the dog do her thing, the room was quiet. We had to search another web site to find pet friendly hotels in the area, but the reviews there were all positive. I was very pleased with the quality.
We were in the area for a fall color tour and exhausted after a whole day of waterfalls and the Copper Peak tour, that alone was worth the trip.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kinkuu

Thank you for your review. Come and stay again soon as our area is a beautiful place to visit during the winter months!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed in a two queen room on the back of the building. Besides being a large room, it also had lots of light coming in from the back windows and a nice green space view (rather than a parking lot). Further, the beds were covered with white duvets, which, although I understand these are not always washed between guests at hotel chains (as much as I would like to believe they are), they are, however, usually washed more frequently than the old multi-colored, multi-patterned comforters and bedspreads of the past. Honestly, I refuse to stay anywhere that does not have the white duvets.

The room seemed very clean for the most part, albeit for some old, relatively dirty grout in the bathroom (pardon me, I'm very picky...blame my mom).

The service was absolutely over the top amenable. The girls at the front desk were so kind, welcoming and helpful.....truly the best. Nice job young ladies!

The breakfast...pretty much what you would expect...nothing more and nothing less.

The pool was large and the entire pool area large and bright. Very nice.

Didn't use the exercise room, but my husband said it looked like a small closet.

No restaurant attached or in the parking lot that serves alcohol, but there is a cafe that has good reviews. We didn't go there, so I can't comment. We did drive kiddy corner across the street to "Don & GG's"...great drinks, great service, great atmosphere.

Only negative, seems like the price of $111.00 (with AAA discount) seems a bit high for the area and the town....would understand if it was a suite.

Overall, there's nothing in Ironwood...but if you have a reason for being there, definitely stay at this Americinn.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the back of the building.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Jake D, Public Relations Manager at AmericInn Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you for the nice review of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ironwood
Comfort Inn
Indianhead Motel
Indianhead Motel
#3 of 11 in Ironwood
Budget Host Cloverland Motel

Been to AmericInn Ironwood? Share your experiences!