“One of the best!”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Iron River
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Iron River
Reviewed June 11, 2013

stayed one night. very quiet for an Americinn. concrete floors and ceilings. free cookie at front desk. great selection at the free hot breakfast. Pool, billiard table and hot tub. Nice lobby with fireplace and tv. large clean rooms comfy beds. I'll stay again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Michael W
RaeanneG, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Iron River, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am glad you had a great stay and enjoyed all the amenities that we offer. Cookies are the best aren't they?? We will see you on your next stay!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great price, great rooms, great people! What else can you really ask for? I booked the stay for business and was able to bring my family along. The family enjoyed the pool and the staff was very friendly. I will be doing business in and around Iron River several times a year and will elect to stay at the AmericInn as long as they continue this type of service.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank DHKMSmith
RaeanneG, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Iron River, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that your family was in on the fun also. Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Iron River for your lodging needs and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay

Reviewed April 26, 2013

The staff was friendly and accessible. The room was impeccably clean. The breakfast was delicious and filling. The bed was very comfortable and I easily got an extra blanket when I needed one. The pillows were soft and fluffy, just like I like them.

Room Tip: I had young children and asked for the closest room to the lobby. It made going to the pool and brea...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Misha1723
RaeanneG, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Iron River, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. Our guests comments are very important to us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the staff was friendly and helpful. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Very nice hotel and will stay here again when I am this way for business or pleasure.
I was assisted by Terry at the front desk when I arrived tired from driving in the nice spring snow storm. She explained the amenities they have that would be helpful to me from my drive.
She assisted me with the hotel reservations I had in another city explaining the conditions of the weather (they did cancel my room, I can honestly say had she not called I do not believe they would have). Terry's friendly smile and assistance was a welcome relief after my drive in snow and ice. She is truly an asset to the Americinn Lodge and Suites in Iron River.

Room Tip: Convenient, clean, location is great, breakfast, and all the amenities needed when you travel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Misty Y
RaeanneG, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Iron River, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves in being at the top of the AmericInn Lodge & Suites Customer Service ratings. I will make sure Terry is rewarded for her wonderful customer skills. We hope to see you again in the future and hope this time the snow is behind us!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Stayed here while my daughter attended a ski camp at Ski Brule.
I arrived earlier than the scheduled check in time, hoping to take a nap while she skied. My room wasn't quite ready, but the lobby had a comfortable couch with a nice TV. 15 minutes later my room was ready.

Room was comfortable, breakfast was good. All around a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank timskumwi
RaeanneG, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Iron River, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Our guests comments and suggestions are important to us and we use them as tools to better serve them. I am pleased that overall your trip was enjoyable and comfortable. Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Iron River for your lodging needs and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very nice Hotel for those traveling alone or with children. We have stayed there 4-5 times and it has always been clean and the rooms are nice. The staff is like family . Recommend. There is a on-site, indoor swimming pool and it has always been well maintained and clean. The price we paid was well worth it. Definetly one of the nicest Hotels in the area.

Room Tip: Nice sized swimming pool, indoors, onsite.............
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Michael K
RaeanneG, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Iron River, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you had a great stay and the staff was friendly. I am glad you enjoy the amenities our hotel has to offer. We hope to see you again and thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Iron River for your lodging needs.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Had to make a quick reservation for a family funeral here. Manager Raeanne took care of me and got me the room again as requested. This is a very clean hotel and such a nice staff. Most of them have been there for years and are quite friendly and helpful. Rooms are quiet unlike some of the other hotels we have been in during our travels. And the location right on the edge of town has you in close proximity to dining and other venues one may need. Will stay there again probably soon.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
RaeanneG, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Iron River, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased that overall you had a good stay. When people experience a loss in their lives the last thing they want to worry about is their hotel stay. We are happy that you choose the AmericInn of Iron River and we hope to see you on your next stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Iron River
Lakeshore Motel
Lakeshore Motel
#2 of 4 in Iron River
Doll's Lakeside Bed and Breakfast

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Iron River? Share your experiences!