“The food is awsome!! Service is equally as good.”
Review of Zippedy Duda

Zippedy Duda
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Iron River
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I had the broiled chicken breast dinner with a baked potato, broccoli and salad bar. It was wonderful! The chicken was jucy, the vedgtable was not over cooked and seasoned well. My waitress was very helpful offering many suggestions and was concious of my time to read my book. She also notified me of 2 large tables that had just come in. She gave me the option to order right away or read a bit, have the salad bar and have my dinner ticket turned in a bit later after the big tables were through.
It provided low lighting, quiet atmosphere and comfortable seating.
My meal was relaxing and very enjoyable! The pricing was good and I was a satisified customer.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I don't think the food is all that great. Four of us ate dinner there, and four of us didn't love our food. The "famous" bloody Mary's were expensive and the worst ever. The service was slow, Kermit's was packed, we took a chance, it wasn't good. Should have just waited at Kermit's!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We went to Zippdy Dudas after a day of skiing. We really enjoyed it. There are two places to have dinner---in the bar or in the dining room. the bar has several booths to choose from. We had a few drinks in the bar. All staff was friendly. we moved into the dining room for dinner. They have an excellent salad bar which had salads, meatballs, and soup. My husband and I both ordered the special--land and sea which was a small tenderloin and small lobster tail and ?6? Grilled shrimp. Very tasty and again good service. My only complaint would be that although it wasn't very busy the food took a LONG time to come out. The servers were apologizing and telling us the kitchen was busy...but still the food took 45-60 minutes to come. When it did come my steak was quite undercooked but I didn't want to send it back for fear of another long wait. Despite that, dinner was delicious and we would absolutely return.