“Recently redecorated”

Mr T's Family Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 19 Restaurants in Iron River
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I like the updated look at Mr T's it brings the place more up to current times. We ordered Mexican items based on the waitress suggestion and was a little disappointed with the canned cheese, jar salsa and store bought stale nacho chips. Would have thought that it was a little more home cooked.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We were in Iron River for a tournament in February. A large group of us went to Mr. T's for lunch the food was very good hot and served quickly. The waitress was very friendly and did a great job keeping everything together. I would recommend Mr. T's well worth the cost and plenty to eat even for growing boys.

1  Thank Carol C
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We often go there for their fish-frys on Friday....they are very good and the portions are huge....I usually have to take some home. I also love their creamy soups. Their waitresses are very courteous and helpful. Sometimes we do take-outs too.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

My 4 year old daughter and I ate breakfast here for 5 mornings in a row. Fast, friendly, and I always left FULL.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Great food, great price! Although, Mr. T's does not receive the same hype as Riverside, their pizza is great (and not as expensive!). Their breakfast is also fantastic. If you are in the area, give them a try!