“Good Room and a Good Price”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Iron Mountain
GreenLeadersGold level
Fayetteville, AR
“Good Room and a Good Price”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This EconoLodge is an older hotel which has been renovated. Everything was good and the price was right. It is not a great place, but the price is right. The breakfast is a little below average. In short you can do worse.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Joseph L, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Thank You for choosing the Econo Lodge in Iron Mountain. I wanted to let you know that we have upgraded our breakfast options and have added some amenities as well. If you are ever in the area again, please stop in and visit us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I could not believe the quality of the room for what I paid. New carpet, microwave and refrigerator in the room. The beds were very comfortable and my room was a single and had a Jacuzzi tub with power jets.

Room Tip: All of our rooms were on the main floor which in the front is the second floor and in the back is th...
Green Features: There is a restaurant next door which has excellent food and when you show your room key card you get a 20% discount on your bill.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Danielle H, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest-

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm with us regarding our new rooms. We take great pride in offering an affordable rate for a high quality product/service. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Hope to see you soon!
detroit
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We got a room at this hotel through Priceline for $55 and all I can say is, you get what you pay for. The room was tiny and the only view was of the side of an adjacent building five feet away. The room had been recently remodeled with paint and carpet, but the bathroom and sink and fixtures remained out of the 1950s. All night long, music wafted up from somewhere (the lobby below us maybe?). The desk chair broke as soon as I tried to move it, and the front desk staff's first reaction was to threaten to charge me for damaging their furniture. At least THAT didn't happen. I don't know what other options there are in Iron Mountain but I don't think I'll be back to this property.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Danielle H, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear MadMatthew,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations this fourth of July weekend. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

906.776.8000
Mosinee, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 28, 2013

They recently remodeled many of their rooms since I've last stayed here. New beds, carpet, furniture, TVs and bathtubs with jets.

Very nice for the price you pay. If you're a diamond member with Choice Hotels like I am, 40+ stays per year, you get a free room upgrade and can potentially get a $125/ night suite for like $52 inc taxes! Beat that Priceline!

Their staff is very nice. Even though their breakfast doesn't start until 6am, they said they would set up early for me at 5:30 when I had to leave for work.
Very nice hotel that puts customers first with a great price for their rooms and great quality of service. I'd rather stay here than the other choice hotel in Iron Mountain; Comfort Inn, which charges at least $76/ night for rooms and they're not as nice as the Econo Lodge rooms. Their staff is nice too, but I think I'll keep my $30!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank corrigan004
Danielle H, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Dear Mr. Corrigan-
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such great feedback. We sincerely appreciate your kind words as well as your business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to better serve you in the future, and we look forward welcoming you back again soon!
Ascot, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 1, 2013

the econo lodge staff is the friendliest and most courteous I have ever encountered. The pool is very nice and the rooms are excellent and spotless! overall a very good place to stay for a very reasonable price.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Danielle H, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Dear ZarnoldE-

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Kihei, Hawaii
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was in town on business and booked the Econo Lodge. The staff and hotel made my trip much easier and more comfortable. The rooms and furniture have been updated recently. WiFi signal was solid and helped me get a lot of work done. The room looked great and the bed was comfortable. The pool is a decent size and there is a hot tub. The front desk keeps fresh baked cookies on hand and they really go the extra mile to make your stay comfortable. With my military discount, the room was an even better deal! Thanks Econo Lodge.

Room Tip: The rooms on the south/east wing are preferable.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Danielle H, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear HT8541-

We at EconoLodge greatly appreciate your business and strive to make your stay comfortable and easy every time. We value our guest's opinions as it is a very helpful insight on what we are doing right, as well as what we can do better. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and we hope to see you again soon (where we will have our fresh cookies ready for you!)

Respectfully,
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a little getaway in March. It was quiet, but the service was outstanding! And the room was WAY better than I was expecting. We stayed in room 208, which was newly remodeled and had jets in the tub! The king sized bed was so luxurious, and you can't beat the value! The pool area and hot tub were small, but we felt as if we had it all to ourselves!

• Stayed March 2013
Danielle H, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your experience with us...Insight like yours helps make our days a little brighter when we know we were able to provide you with the quality stay and service you deserve! We also appreciate your feedback about our hotel as it helps future guests to make an informed decision when choosing lodging accommodations. Again, thank you for your business and we hope to see you in the future!

Respectfully,