We were in town for a short family vacation/white water rafting adventure. The hotel was very nice. The room was clean. The beds were comfy. The shining gem of this hotel was Kevin, at the front desk! He was very friendly, and knew all of the good places to eat in the area, and was just a very nice guy! Also, breakfast was VERY GOOD! My oldest put a pic of the breakfast on Facebook, saying that it was the best hotel breakfast...EVER! They had delicious breakfast burritos our 1st morning, and a good variety of other hot, cold, and continental stuff. The pool & hot tub are salt-water, with a shower in the pool area for rinsing off. Also, a nice little exercise room next to the pool. We will definitely book here next time we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inns & Suites of Iron Mountain is located in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We are an 84 room hotel with a wide variety of room types from standard to executive extended stay. We provide all of our guests with a deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet, and enough fresh baked cookies to go around. We are sure that after staying with us you will be saying I love this country! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Iron Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iron Mountain Country Inn
- Country Inn Iron Mountain