1 bedroom suite was clean, well appointed. Two closets, lots of room for 3 women. Two queens and a bed couch that was pretty comfortable. Plenty of towels and pillows. Cookies upon arrival. Lobby neat and clean, breakfast pretty standard but very crowded seating. Parking lot close to doors. Bathroom nice with big counter. Refrigerator and microwave. Enjoyed the fan on all night on the heater, kept room with white noise so no one had to hear each other. Takes a few minutes to get to the other side of town but plenty of restaurants and stores in the immediate area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inns & Suites of Iron Mountain is located in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We are an 84 room hotel with a wide variety of room types from standard to executive extended stay. We provide all of our guests with a deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet, and enough fresh baked cookies to go around. We are sure that after staying with us you will be saying I love this country! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Carlson, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Iron Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iron Mountain Country Inn
- Country Inn Iron Mountain