I stay here often for work and actually really like this hotel. It is nice for what the city has to offer. The rooms are always clean, the staff is friendly, and it serves a nice full hot breakfast in the morning. They also have an indoor pool which is nice, especially in the winter months where you can't get outside! There is a Wal-Mart across the street, as well as Home Depot and some other various shopping in the strip mall. I would recommend this hotel to stay at if you are in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inns & Suites of Iron Mountain is located in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We are an 84 room hotel with a wide variety of room types from standard to executive extended stay. We provide all of our guests with a deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet, and enough fresh baked cookies to go around. We are sure that after staying with us you will be saying I love this country! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Carlson, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Iron Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iron Mountain Country Inn
- Country Inn Iron Mountain