This was our first stay at this particular Country Inn and I have to say it was the best I have had at any major chain hotel. We go to the area to visit with my niece and take my younger two nephews with us as well as our dogs. The room was large enough and comfortable enough for all of us, they allowed us to check in way earlier that even early check out and the staff was friendly and even provided us with information on where we could walk with the dogs as to not disturb other guests. It is in an area where it was easy to run to WalMart, a restaurant, or get onto the highway. The breakfast was good and there were plenty of choices for the kids too. The only complaint I had was it was very dry and warm in the room even with the heat off, however when I did say something about it a check out they said they would have given us a different room. Instead they gave us a coupon for our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inns & Suites of Iron Mountain is located in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We are an 84 room hotel with a wide variety of room types from standard to executive extended stay. We provide all of our guests with a deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet, and enough fresh baked cookies to go around. We are sure that after staying with us you will be saying I love this country! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Iron Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iron Mountain Country Inn
- Country Inn Iron Mountain