This is one of several newer motels in the area and I was very happy with my choice. The rooms are nicely appointed and I love the fact that there are no nasty bedspreads but instead the bed is double sheeted. And there are so many pillows. All different types and sizes too. The room was clean and the bathroom also was very nice and clean. I had a suite and was impressed that the kitchenette area had a microwave, refrigerator and sink. Also there were sets of plasticware and styrofoam plates in the cabinet. The internet was easily accessible and the plugs for my computer were easy to reach. I hate to have to move furniture to plug in my computer or phone charger. Everything here was well thought out. The front desk was helpful too. My plastic "key" didn't work after I checked in and I had to return to the front desk to get it reset. They called later to be certain that everything was working and that I was not having any other problems. I was very comfrotable here and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Iron Mountain is a beautiful and historic town located within minutes of the Wisconsin border. Travelers to the Iron Mountain area will find restful, 100% non smoking accommodations at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites which is located near the best of Iron Mountain's attractions. You will find getting to our Iron Mountain hotel is easy as we are conveniently located on US2/ 141/ M95. Many of Iron Mountain's largest businesses are located within a few minutes of our hotel. M.J. Electric, BOSS Products, Systems Control and Oldenburg Group Incorporated are just a short drive from our hotel in Iron Mountain. For special events or meetings, the Antoine Room has everything you need to host a successful event. Conveniently located adjacent to the hotel, the Antoine Room can host up to 300 attendees. For the leisure traveler, our Iron Mountain hotel offers convenient access to many outdoor attractions. In the winter months, Pine Mountain Ski Hill and Norway Mountain Ski Hill are both prime locations to ski. Pine Mountain is also home to one of the world's largest man-made ski jumps. In summer months, blaze a trail at Piers Gorge Whitewater Rafting & Hiking Trails or enjoy a round of golf at nearby Oak Crest Golf Course or TimberStone Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Iron Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Iron Mountain
- Iron Mountain Holiday Inn