“Not Worth The Money Or the Time”
Review of Romagnoli's

Romagnoli's
Ranked #15 of 51 Restaurants in Iron Mountain
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The service in this place Used to me great, as was the food, but the last 2 times we've stopped here, both were a high disappointment. Very slow service and the food, when it finally does arrive, was absolutely Tasteless. Don't know who is doing the cooking these days, but they Really need to investigate even Common spices like salt and pepper. Definitely will not be going back here again. Strike One-Strike Two...not waiting for Strike Three.

2  Thank WilliamGriffith

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Ok service, with so so staffing, the food sucks, the prices are way to high. I have eaten here a few times but I will not waste my time or money here any more.

2  Thank Andy D
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Chicken & ribs are great! If you have a big appetite try the cattitore. It is fantastic. It is usally a short wait to be seated and the bar is nice with friendly bartenders and good drinks.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

In an area that has a significant Italian population, you would expect there to be a number of great Italian restaurants and there are. But Romagnoli's is the top. The first thing that makes it number one is the sauce. The sauce, from what I understand is slow cooks from like 4-5 in the morning every day and includes sausage and/or beef. It is truly great. Our favorite dish is the Pollo Parm (chickeken parmesan). The chicken is so moist and with the sauce, it is out of this world. It is the best I or my wife have ever had. Our three year one loves the meatballs and we like the fact that we can order just one for him for a small charge. Also, El Fornio is unbelievable. It is a wine and cheese sauce wit sauteed peppers and onions. Out of the 4-5 fin dining Italian restaurants in the area, this is #1.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have eaten here many times over the years. Last year, food was mediocre and pricey. The end of September I went back. Food was awful and prices were way too high. I ordered a chicken dish with garlic and a lemon cream sauce. The sauce was overflowing off the plate onto the table. There were 40 pieces of whole, uncooked, garlic on my plate that I picked off. Gross!

3  Thank ScorpioMoon