Super 8 Iron Mountain
$77
$83
Country Inn
Great 4.5/5
Budget Host Inn Iron Mountain(Iron Mountain)(Great Value!)
$45
$98
Very Good 4/5
Country Hearth Inn - Iron Mountain(Iron Mountain)(Great Value!)
$59
$49
Great 4.5/5
Mountain Host Motor Inn(Iron Mountain)(Great Value!)
$65
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Pine Mountain Resort(Iron Mountain)
Good 3.5/5
All reviewscheap roompool and jacuzzinice continental breakfastsubway sandwich shopparking lotthe wi fibreakfast roomstay there againroom was clean and comfortablebagelsthe staff was friendly and helpfulenjoyed our staynice stayboiled eggsright next doorup to datelaptop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Large rooms for a Super 8. Room was clean and quiet. The only complaint I would have is that the sink and shower drained slowly. Good basic Super 8 breakfast. The swimming pool and hot tub area is large for a Super 8. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again. Good value for the cost.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Nice, clean room. *Lovely*, huge pool! Very substantial breakfast.

Friendly service at the front desk. Everything seemed a little discombobulated, however. A few minutes after I checked in -- when I was getting ready to dive into that lovely pool! -- I had to return to the front desk to bring back my credit card. Somehow they had failed to complete the transaction (even though I had signed the charge slip).
When I returned to my room, I realized I had no towels at all, so I called the front desk. Had to go *back* down to the desk, and then the receptionist couldn't find any towels. Waited until she could find someone else who knew where the towels were kept.
The hotel is huge and rambling. The front desk clerk instructed me to enter through "door 5, in the back" so I dutifully did that. When I checked in, I made several trips to my car. Each time, I wondered why it seemed I was walking 1/4 mile... The next morning, in the light of day, I realized she had told me the wrong entrance to use.
Minor inconveniences. The price was reasonable, and I'd be happy to stay there again if I were in the area.

Room Tip: The hotel is huge, and there are at least half a dozen entrances. Take a look at the map of the building so that you can park near your room, and don't have to wander the whole building.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo