“Vacuuming while you eat!”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #15 of 28 Restaurants in Ionia
Cuisines: American
“Vacuuming while you eat!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I usually don't review major chain restaurants but when something happens more than once that raises my ire I hope changes will be made. The other restaurant was the Applebee's in Coldwater Michigan. My ten year old loves these restaurants and when it's her turn to pick thats where we go. The last two times the food has been typically average, with the pick'n'pair option a favorite choice. My big complain id that both time we were there the hostess started vacuuming right next to our table while we were eating. At the Coldwater restaurant she was sweeping the carpet with a broom! All it did was raise a cloud of dust. Disgusting! I hope my daughter finds a new favorite soon. If it happens again I guess well make a formal complaint, but three strikes and out is sounding good too me.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Chelesarr

Michigan
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Always have good food, drinks and service when we visit this applebees. Their menu now has more choices on it and I like getting the different variety of food. And the price is always good.

Visited March 2012
Clio, Michigan
“Best Applebee's Ever”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

I don't particularly care for most Applebee's Restaurants. They are all about the mighty buck. Service is usually rushed to get the next ticket in the cash register and tables are so close you get to know perfect stangers better than you'd like to.

Ionia's Applebee's is WONDERFUL. We have Never had bad service (or been rushed out the door), every server has always went above and beyond to make our dining experience great! The Applebee's Franchise should study this restaurant to learn a few things!!!!

• Visited December 2011