“A Nice Surprise”

Cuisines: American
Vermontville, Michigan
“A Nice Surprise”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We have dined at the Corner Landing several times over the past 5 or 6 years. We have never had a bad meal. The food is always hot, cooked as we ordered it. The salad bar isn't huge, but it is fresh and good. The waitstaff is very good and very friendly as well.

• Visited December 2012

“You can find better”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

The food at the Corner Landing is your basic frozen prepared food. I order the "Jumbo Fried Shrimp Dinner" and was given 12 butterflied, pre-battered, medium (at best) shrimp that were slightly over cooked. My husband had the buffet that night and it too was mediocre. I don't consider frozen pre-prepared food worth my money when I can do the same at home. Service was poor. We only went because someone gave us a gift card. We won't go back.

Visited April 2012