See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2010

The owners of the Interlochen Motel are family people and very sweet. They have homemade muffins and coffee every morning, and are both professional and friendly. The rooms are clean, the water is hot and the location is convenient. Rooms also have wifi, microwave, TV and a fridge, which are all handy. I've stayed there twice this summer already. I will make this hotel my first choice whenever I visit.

Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank lwiseblau
Reviewed July 4, 2008

Our room was not ready when I entered so they gave me another. Rustic, clean, poor bathroom facility, little to no hot water. In the middle of the night a LOUD family opened our door...only a few inches because I had blocked it with a chair, there were no inside security locks. They hit the chair with the door and even got louder. They had been given a key to my room. I got rid of them with much embarassment on their part. Then the phone rings, the office calling trying to apologize. Needless to say we didn't get much sleep and we were very happy to leave.

Spend your money at another hotel, this was not worth it at all. I should have just stayed at Interlochen.

Date of stay: June 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank TerryMichigan
Reviewed November 17, 2007

Our daughter attended Interlochen Arts Academy in 2006-2007 so we stayed at the Interlochen Motel several times. It's bare bones, but the owners are very sweet, have a nice dog, and we enjoyed our stay. If you are looking for luxury, look elsewhere, but the price is decent, and the rooms clean. If you are attending anything at the Interlochen Center for the Arts, you can't beat this for convenience!

Date of stay: May 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Hoosiermamma
Reviewed July 26, 2006

New owners....very personable and caring.....very clean and comfortable rooms....close to restaurants and shopping areas...we will stay there whenever we are in the area.

Date of stay: May 2006