“Huge Portions”

Hofbrau
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Interlochen
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cadillac, Michigan
“Huge Portions”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We went to try the Hofbrau for the first time today. We had to wait for someone to take our drink order, so we gave our food order at the same time. It was not quick coming and they were not all that busy. Since we only ordered nachos and a burger I was surprised it took so long. The food was okay, but there were so many nachos I will be eating them for days. I had to ask for a coffee refill. I do not know who was at fault for the service, I do not think it was the waitress, she just seemed to be spread very thin.
The restaurant itself is nice, but the low wood ceilings caused a lot of noise.
I would go again, but I would not go out of my way.

• Visited August 2013

Michigan
“Typical bar food”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This place has a decent selection of draft beer. The food was nothing special. Fish was too heavily breaded - more breading than fish. Prretty expensive for what you get.

Battle Creek, Michigan
“Too much food!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

They overload you with great food and beer! Good times :) This site says I have to use 50 characters to submit this, I'd then just be rambling....

Visited July 2013
Altamont, New York
“an old favorite for us”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We've been here many times over the years, including once recently. Waiter was knowledgable, friendly, helpful, attentive. We both had the whitefish sandwich with homemade onion rings...just terrific. Great choice of regional beers with good recommendation by the waiter. This is a restaurant/bar..not a place for special occasion, etc...but great for good food, good service.

South Haven, Michigan, United States
“Clam Chowder/Whitefish excellent”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great service, relaxed dining, wonderful food, a real surprise in this town. Stop by when in the area.