“Decent food, but pricy and slow”
Review of Bud's

Bud's
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Interlochen
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Description: Bud's is a cozy place to bring your family and friends to enjoy "life's simple pleasures" Stop in for locally sourced breakfast, lunch, dinner or just to grab a home made snack from our bakery. We feature a full espresso bar, hand dipped premium ice cream and soft serve custard. Enjoy the fireplace in the winter and the porch in the summer. Welcome to Up North and Bud's!
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I remembered why my wife and I haven't eaten here in several years as I sat waiting, and waiting for our food. It wasn't very busy and I didn't have to wait to order, but we did wait for our food.

I ordered a cuban, which was tasty. My young granddaughter liked her kids cheeseburger ($5.50 for a 3 oz burger with no fries) and my wife had a chicken wrap which didn't have much flavor. We had 1 decaf, 1 tea and 1 water, yet the price was over $27.00 without a tip! As a local, I believe that is rather pricy.

It will be many more years, if at all, when we will return to Buds.

2  Thank Bob M

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Buds is a little odd in that you order at the counter, find a seat and wait for the server to walk out and call out your name. It probably is more efficient but takes away from the feel
Of being in a restaurant. That being said the Buds breakfast was good deal. Two eggs meat toast for $5. Served hot and as we ordered. Will visit again.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Really impressed by the store. My son received a coupon for an ice cream. Stopped into redeem. Old time general store feel. Wraps, deli sandwiches, ice cream, fountain drinks, coffees, etc. Old fashioned candies; baked goods - generous portions w/ appropriate pricing. Plan to visit again when I'm in the area next time.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Stop by here for sure. Good light Breakfast and Lunch selection. Very clean, good service at a reasonable price. Very close to Interlochen SP and the Center for The Arts.
Be sure and pick up a handout witht he history of Buds

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We stopped on our way to Great Wolf Lodge. We love trying new places off the beaten path, and this was one of them! Food was good. Simple sandwiches and burgers. Ice cream and coffee drinks. The decor is adorable and lots of little toys and cute things to buy too :)