“Perfect porch for summer dining”
Review of Bud's

Bud's
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Interlochen
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Description: Bud's is a cozy place to bring your family and friends to enjoy "life's simple pleasures" Stop in for locally sourced breakfast, lunch, dinner or just to grab a home made snack from our bakery. We feature a full espresso bar, hand dipped premium ice cream and soft serve custard. Enjoy the fireplace in the winter and the porch in the summer. Welcome to Up North and Bud's!
Reviewed November 3, 2013

You can shop while your yummy food is prepared then head out to the porch to enjoy your meal in the great outdoors. Fun times!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

For starters let me say, I'm not an ice cream person... At all. However I did get a glass-bottled coke which was great. The best part of the whole thing however was the atmosphere. I recommend if you go there to eat outside on the wooden chairs and benches. Northern Michigan is great for outdoor eating, and Nud's a great place to relax after a long day camping or not he beach

Reviewed August 28, 2013

A warm and friendly place about 15 minute drive southwest from Traverse city. The staff was super friendly and had a variety of choices of food that were very good. My brother in law had the Cherry Bleu burger (House made Cherry chutney, Gorgonzola) and said that it was one of the best and most unique burgers that he ever had. It also has an ice-cream counter and a little shopping area with unique souvenirs. Bathrooms were very clean and they have Free Wi-Fi. This is a definite stop if you are in the area.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We visited Bud's five times during our week long stay at Interlochen. The staff was always friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was just over $3 for 1 egg, sausage, and a toast. The order arrived at our table in about 5 minutes. Also had lunch at Bud's. Sandwiches and salads were fine. The special of the day was a pork BQ flip. It's a flat bread sandwich that is grilled. Yummy. The restaurant has lots of handmade gifts for kids and adults. Nice items. Not the tourist trap junk seen in many gift shops. Bud's also had a vast selection of hand scooped ice cream, a huge selection of donuts, and an expresso bar. There is something for everyone at Bud's.

1  Thank Frog1199
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the veggie breakfast skillet at the price of $6.99 you should include toast. The potatoes were WAY over seasoned I would suggest letting your guest know they are seasoned with Lawrys (I think). Had I known I would have ordered something else. Mocha was good but having just paid $11.16 to support a local business I feel ripped off. Maybe the Summer tourist don't care but as a resident I can't say that I will eat breakfast here again. I have several other local options that are a much better value. I ate the vegies and eggs but threw the potatoes away. ):