“Perfect Getaway Spot”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Interlochen
Lake 'N Pines Lodge
Ranked #1 of 4 Interlochen B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed ourselves immensely on our vacation. We just happened to find Lake N Pines online and thought it looked great. We were not disappointed. We stayed in the Bay Chalet and did the Vino Adventure package. The room was amazing, we had an in-room sauna, hot tub and fireplace to relax in/by as well as an additional sitting area where we could cuddle and just relax. We even had our own private balcony with a view of the lake and woods surrounding it. We were able to spend the weekend relaxing away from the kids and reconnect. We were so close to the different attractions around us, but the place was so nice we really didn't want to leave to go anywhere. The owners are very attentive and friendly and the food was delicious (best eggs benedict my husband has had). I highly recommend Lake N Pines for your next getaway. We will certainly be returning as soon as we can. We found our new favorite place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Catherine S

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I flew to Michigan From Florida to surprise my mom for Mother's Day. I hadn't been back home in 13 years and I needed a place to stay.
Dave and Melanie were fantastic hosts.
The price was the same as rhe motel in the town that had mixed reviews.
Private bath, great location on the lake, plus an amazing cooked to order breakfast-- How could you go wrong?

Easy check in, easy check out. if I could give six stars or even seven I would.
I highly recommend staying at Lake & Pines if you're ever anywhere in the northwestern lower Peninsula Michigan.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband & I enjoyed our time, a weekend away from work & kids to just be together. The atmosphere was perfect & the stay relaxing. Within. 20 minutes to most area attractions, yet allows for serenity on the days you just want to stay in. We will be returning in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank CaraDColeman
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Lake N Pines for our anniversary this year. We thought the service was lovely as was the price for our room considering what all was included in the room (sauna, hot tub, huge shower, etc). However, we both felt that the decor was quite dated and lacked a cohesive feeling to it. This room could be AMAZING with a little cosmetic updating!! But still very worth the stay and such a neat little inn tucked away off the beaten path! Only other thing that was less than impressive was ...NO GOOD COFFEE! My husband I are both coffee drinker and were very disappointed at the cheap watered down coffee packets they use in room AND apparently downstairs in the main kitchen as my husband's coffee he ordered with breakfast was the same as the horrible coffee scented water I made in room. Please get some real coffee and a grinder! Or even a keurig and put it in your common area with your lovely selection of teas! But overall, good and clean and friendly service... good stuff!

• Stayed: March 2013
melbor, Owner at Lake 'N Pines Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

We are glad that you appreciated the service and the value we strive to provide. We are disapointed our house cofee fell short of your expectations. The coffee we use is not a "strong" dark roast, but is a high quality medium roast arbica blend. Coffee preferences, like tea choices vary with each individual. Thank you for your feedback and we will explore some ideas to provide our guest with different coffee options.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Lake N Pines provides a great alternative to the ho-hum hotel options in the Traverse City area. We were looking for a quiet getaway, and this bed and breakfast was the perfect choice. We were fortunate enough to have the place to ourselves the weekend we visited, and it made for a very relaxing few days. The Bay Chalet was a wonderful room, complete with in-room hot tub and sauna. Dave's breakfasts were outstanding, and he also suggested some additional dining options within Traverse City that we tried and really enjoyed. Just a short 15 minute ride from downtown, this is a perfect home base for visiting the wineries or the casinos. I look forward to visiting again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jmiller7997
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Lake 'N Pines is a sweet little backwoods gem on Lake Dubonnet! A former hunting lodge, the current owners, David and Melanie, have remodeled the entire property over the past several years. Rooms are nicely decorated in colorful themes that are at once inspiring and relaxing. A couple of the rooms have kitchenettes and the guests also have access to a cozy common area with a full kitchen. David and Melanie are great hosts and service is impeccable and friendly. (don't forget to say hello to the Guest Services Director while you're there) This is the perfect spot for a quiet, relaxing getaway!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank annabf36
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Verry nice place. Very clean. Loved the location, kind of hidden away, but easy to find. The host was great, very hospitible. We stayed in the winter time so we were not able to take advantage of all the other anemities they offered. We got the snow and suds package, and it was a great deal!!! All the restaurants were wonderful, the sleding was great!! We love visiting Travers City and we will be looking at staying here on our next visit.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank steve l
Also consider these accommodations in or near Interlochen
Fairfield Inn & Suites Traverse City
Cedar Ridge Cabins
Cedar Ridge Cabins
#1 of 6 in Honor
Aberdeen Stone Cottage B+B
Aberdeen Stone Cottage B+B
#5 of 19 in Traverse City

Been to Lake 'N Pines Lodge? Share your experiences!