“Great Place to Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Interlochen
Lake 'N Pines Lodge
Ranked #1 of 4 Interlochen B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I had a great time at this B&B. My gf and I had a very wonderful experience. They made us feel at home. The food was great. If I had gone earlier in the summer I would have loved to take out the canoes on the lake. Not really sure what else to say but I am thinking of another trip to Traverse City next year and will definitely be calling this place first to see if they have any vacancies. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to stay around the Traverse City area.

Room Tip: I believe I had the smallest room there and still had plenty of space for comfort and privacy. They...

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Melanie was an amazing host. In the weeks before the getaway she helped me plan the perfect getaway for me and my beautiful girlfriend. She was more helpful than a travel agent. Simply amazing. The Bay Chalet was more than I ever expected. It was secluded and is the perfect place to spend time together.

We visited the Interlochen area
for the first time and stayed in the Vineyard Suite at Lake N. Pines Lodge. We loved our suite and the breakfasts were awesome. we had total privacy and enjoyed sitting on the swing out on the dock and enjoying the quiet and beauty of nature. We would definitely stay there again if the opportunity arises.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My beautiful wife and I had a nice relaxing weekend in the Nature cottage. It was a cool rainy weekend but we really enjoyed the overall experience of the property. Wonderful made to order breakfast, even delivered to our room one morning. Dave was a wonderful host. We would recommend it to all and already have!

Room Tip: Check the website for the choice of rooms! The Nature cottage is off by itself and nice and quiet!
Reviewed September 24, 2012

LakeNPines Lodge was delightful. The setting is beautiful. The Pines Nature Cottage was cute. Breakfasts have lots of yummy options to choose from. We were close to Sleeping Bear Dunes and to Traverse City so the location is wonderful as well. A special thanks is extended to Yukon, Director of Customer Relations.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I spent the Labor Day weekend at the Lodge and had a wonderful time. Absolutely beautiful surroundings and such friendly staff. The breakfasts were delicious with a ton of options. Room service was free. Interlochen and Traverse City were fun to visit, too.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 10th anniversary with a two-night stay in the Bay Chalet, and we were very impressed by the accommodations. It was a convenient blend of a hotel (made-to-order breakfast delivered to the room every morning, but it was included in the nightly rate) and a cottage (private, with the availability of using the canoes and kayaks on Lake Dubonnet). The Bay Chalet is a wonderful option for a romantic getaway; it was nice to have such a large "apartment" with our own hot tub, sauna, living room, eating area, and separate bedroom all to ourselves. My only complaint (and it's a small one) is that perhaps a remodeling or decor update may be in order at some point, but everything was so comfortable and spacious, it is something that can certainly be overlooked. More important is how clean and well-maintained the property is. I am an self-acknowledged neatnik and was very impressed by how clean the room was. Our host was very knowledgeable about the area and made a spot-on recommendation for North Peak Brewing - great beer and outstanding food! We enjoyed our morning coffee on our private deck set amidst the trees and the dock that overlooks Lake Dubonnet. If you are planning a stay near Traverse City, you really can't go wrong with Lake 'N Pines Lodge.

Room Tip: For a special anniversary or other couple's celebration, go with the Bay Chalet. It is so worth...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KathleenRO

Been to Lake 'N Pines Lodge? Share your experiences!