“Beautiful Property, Welcoming Hosts”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Interlochen
Lake 'N Pines Lodge
Ranked #1 of 4 Interlochen B&B and Inns
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Beautiful Property, Welcoming Hosts”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

This was the second time that I have stayed at the Lodge. I have recommended it to others. It is the most ideal location. David and Melanie are great hosts.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Indiana
Reviewed July 20, 2011

This was my second stay at Lake N Pines and I enjoyed it even more than I did the first stay. I just wish I could have stayed longer. David is such a wonderful host, we just wish we could have met Melanie. Like I said, this was our second stay and we have yet to meet her. Property was beautiful and well-kept and David really did go out of his way to make sure we had everything that we needed. We will for sure be back!

Room Tip: The Bay Chalet was the
1 Thank wearytravelers2
Trenton, Michigan
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Thank you so much for our amazing weekend. We keep telling everyone about your bay chalet. We have honestly never had a better weekend trip than this. We plan on staying much more often and looking forward to each and every visit. The chalet was amazing. The breakfast made to order was great. Free use of the canoes was great. We don't have one negative thing to say about our entire stay. When we talk about our trip, we call Dave, Mr. Dave and we keep telling each other that we miss staying with Mr. Dave :) Mr. Dave was a great cook and very good at being available anytime we needed anything.

Room Tip: Bay chalet was the most romantic place we have ever been.
1 Thank Kriss517
Rochester, Michigan
Reviewed July 18, 2011

My husband and I had a great time relaxing at Lake n Pines. Our room was lovely and we very much enjoyed kayaking on the lake.
Thanks so much for providing a quality b~n~b experience!

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 15, 2011

David welcomed us and was very friendly. The cottage was pretty, neat, and clean. The mattress was very comfortable, which doesn't always happen. Looking out at the pine trees was pretty. We loved hearing loons, again. It was fun to fish and catch something. Our niece fished for the first time and wants her dad to take her fishing now. The breakfast was awesome. The only thing we really didn't like was looking out at the bay and seeing so many lily pads instead of a beautiful, sparkling lake.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank kpwesty
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed July 15, 2011

We stayed in the Navigator suite for just one night, but it felt like longer because the place was so beautiful and comfortable. The view of the lake was perfect, and while we didn't get the chance to use the kayaks or canoes, it's nice to know we could have. We did use the jacuzzi, which was awesome at night, surrounded by trees and stars. In the morning, the breakfast was amazing, and we got to meet the host's dog. I'm so happy we chose Lake and Pines Lodge, it was a good deal and very memorable! My review sounds so practiced, but I'm being completely honest when I say it was awesome and my boyfriend and I will visit again.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms must be beautiful, the Navigator suite for just 1-2 nights was perfect.
1 Thank KassiF
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed June 15, 2011

This was a great place. The room was delightful and was so relaxing for our honeymoon. It was also close to so many activities in Traverse City. The notebook that was put in the room was a great addition to help us plan our days and dinners. Thanks so much for everything.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KrazyKZ
Also consider these accommodations in or near Interlochen
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Traverse City
BEST WESTERN PLUS Traverse City
#3 of 40 in Traverse City
Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel

Been to Lake 'N Pines Lodge? Share your experiences!