“Love this place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cleary's Pub
Ranked #6 of 102 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

Located in historical building in lovely town. Very inviting and comfortable. Managers and staff are always friendly and eager to serve. Food is always good no matter what it is.
Feels like home.

• Visited October 2013

Michigan
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Oh my! Every food we tried we liked. The Shepherd's pie was unique, subtly flavored with herbs, and soooo good. The burritos were lovely with so much meat and salsa, again with a rush of great flavor. The only thing.... I wish it could have been quieter. They apparently draw a huge crowd on Fri. & Sat. nights and we could have done without the TVs..apparently a standard item in pubs & restaurants today. Go figure.. I want to enjoy my food and my company.

Visited October 2013
Montgomery, Texas
“Pizza Night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Great place to enjoy half off pizza on Monday nights. I don't think you can go wrong. Service is usually good and if they make mistake, they fix it.

“Skimpy portion”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Always enjoyed the fish and chips. Got a good amount of fish and very tasty. They have cut the portion down by half and it is more like a lunch portion. Even the waitress said she is embarrassed to serve it. Mentioned it to a manager,and he said he told the chef to add another piece when it is so small. REALLY????? If we go back we will for sure ask about it. Still, the food is good.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank superbarn
Howell, Michigan
“A nice place to drink a gallon or two of their finest”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Having just moved to Howell this summer, it was interesting and fun to visit some of the local eating & drinking establishments.

From searches online, I was looking forward to visiting Cleary's Pub and it did not disappoint. Their lunch menu is great and reasonably priced. Of course, you get what you pay for (qty) so don't expect huge portions unless you pick the burger. I eyed my dad's burger with envy as I tucked into my minnow of a battered fish & chip supper.

The staff were very friendly to the customers and very helpful. A nice place to spend an afternoon for a quick gallon or two of their finest.

Visited July 2013