“Very disappointing”
Review of El Patron

El Patron
Ranked #23 of 107 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: GREATEST MEXICAN RESTURANT in the Howell, MI AREA. My wife go there 3 or 4 times a month. Best Burrito's in town and the best Taco Fajita's Salad anywhere. 32oz Mug of Bud-Lite for $5.00.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Margarita was watery, service was slow but she did smile, worse Mexican food I ever eaten. I love Mexican cuisine but this was not cuisine nor Mexican

There are newer reviews for El Patron

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Folks you would have to drive to Mexico to find anything better than this. We have tried all those that are here in Livingston, County and this is the place to come and really enjoy excellent Mexican food. The service is just the most friendly and evryone always has a smile on their face, always happy to make your dinning experience just the best. We will always come here for Great Mexican Food Period.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I have visited El Patron several time while in the area on business. The service is always excellent. They table is kept stocked with plenty of chips and salsa. Drinks are refilled regularly. The orders are always accurate and served quickly. A favorite in our group is the stuffed poblano pepper. The Speedy is also very good. So far have only been there for lunch but hope to go for dinner so I can enjoy one of their beer specials. Treat yourself to a meal here!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

On August 2nd my wife and I had Beef Fajitas for two and we brought about a third of offerings back home to have maybe tommorow for lunch. Still like the 32oz Draft Beer for only $5.00. The whole meal and tip was less than $30.00 for a wonderful meal and excellant service.
This is OUR Mexican Resturant for sure when we are in Michigan. We always look forward to going back for their great menu offerings.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We went to El Patron a week ago for lunch on a Sunday. The service was very good, our server made sure we had plenty of chips and salsa on hand and kept our drinks filled.
Our food was hot and fresh.

My only complaint is that with a chicken chimi you only get beans, not beans and rice that other Mexican restaurants serve.

I feel that the service is better here than at Los Tres Amigos where they sometimes don't understand your order.