“the rooms need up grading ,very old carpet in rooms. the...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Howell/brighton
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Howell
Reviewed November 28, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
mol74, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Howell/brighton, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Howell/brighton

A Wyndham traveler
JACKSON
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Hotelmanagergr, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Howell/brighton, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Hotelmanagergr, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Howell/brighton, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Would I go back. Never. Drove up and saw the hotel. I can see that it was not that clean. Boy was I correct. Staff however very cheerful and helpful. The place is very dated, smells like smoke, dirty looking. wallpaper in washroom peeling and the place just stinks.

Went shopping at the outlet which was good since it was right next door. After we work up the next morning ate the terrible continental breakfast and left right away.

I will never stay at another Baymont.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Hotelmanagergr, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Howell/brighton, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
I apologize to hear your stay was not what you had expected, and was disappointed to hear of your experience. Please understand that your experience is not typical of our location. It is our hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you, so that you can see we exceed most of our guest expectations. Should you decide to stay with us in the future please contact myself at burk74@sbcglobal.net.
Thank you for expressing your concerns with us please know that they will be addressed in order to improve our guests' needs.
Again I apologize for your experience, Molly Burk GM

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Reviewed November 17, 2012

The first issue was at check in. The hotel was not clearly marked to which road to get to the hotel driveway, then I only received one confirmation and the lady said I should have received two since I had 2 rooms, this made the money arrangements off. She gave me a $10 off a night discount.
2nd issue, the hallway to the hotel stunk like smoke even though it was a no smoking room area
3rd issue, the screen in our room was bent like it had been popped out and never correctly put back in
4th issue, the bed skirts on both beds had stains on them
5th issue, the pillows were yellow and were supposed to be white
6th issue, the bathroom was very dirty in one of our rooms, a dark mark on the floor as well as yellowing, and the wall was warped and not properly caulked
7th issue, the hot tub jets were broken and were not spraying properly
8th issue, the people above us were stomping around all night long so it was very hard to fall asleep and stay asleep, Obviously there is an issue with insulation.
9th issue, not that it was what we wanted to do but there was a channel that was very messed up, it seemed like all they had were basic cable channels, almost the lowest possible plan available except it had showtime.
I should have just turned around and gone somewhere else but I had 3 other people I had to accommodate. Although in all honesty after the trip was over they said they would rather have not stayed there either. This place definitely needs to be upgraded or something.

1  Thank Elizabeth F

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I would appreciate you contacting me so that I can find the room you stayed in (burk74@sbcglobal.net). We would like to address your concerns as this not the experience we want to give our guests.
I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again. When making your reservations please contact me so that I can assist you.
Thank you for your concern, Molly Burk GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Howell
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Howell
Homewood Suites Brighton
Holiday Inn Express Brighton
Courtyard Detroit Brighton
Hampton Inn Brighton
Hampton Inn Brighton
#3 of 5 in Brighton
No photo provided

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Howell/brighton? Share your experiences!