Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Howell
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$100
Hotels.com
$69
Priceline
Courtyard Detroit Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$87
$88
$83
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoutlet malloff the highwaycinnamon rollsnice eatingbath and body works productsfront deskovernight stopbooked roomsfamily suitewater pressure in the showerroom was largeshopping tripbreakfast staffclose to downtownconvenient locationindoor poolnext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 12, 2011

NO unwanted interruptions, always came back to a clean room. It was obvious a clean room is important. Paulina likes her job and did it well. I will stay there again. The whole crew greeted me with smiles and a friendly hello and made effort to make my stay comfy.
CAPT. KIRK thinks your team ROCKS!
Thank you all.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Decided to stay here while on a business trip to Fowlerville, MI. Clerk at the front desk was very helpful and friendly and even went out of her way to find the best rate possible and even provided recommendations for a good local place to eat. Rooms were clean, well maintained and up to date as was the rest of the property. Breakfast was the same as all the other Holiday Inn Expresses I have stayed at. Nothing fancy or special, but a basic breakfast that was warm and free. I would stay here again if I am traveling through the Howell, MI area.

Room Tip: For a quiet nights sleep, ask for a top floor room.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I stayed here with two friends as part of a four day shopping trip to various outlet malls. This Holiday Inn Express is adjacent to the Tanger Outlet Mall in Howell, Michigan. It is so close that there is a walkway at the side of the hotel that accesses the mall. The hotel is well maintained with a friendly, efficient staff. Breakfast was plentiful and fresh with all the usual items served at Holiday Inn Express Hotels. I recommend this hotel but especially for those on a shopping trip to Tanger.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 11, 2011

My friend and I stayed at this hotel because we were shopping at the Tanger Outlet Mall next door. We could easily walk to the mall so we could shop, take a break and go back.

When we checked in the staff was very friendly and accomodating. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast the next morning offered good choices and the coffee was hot and delicious. When we checked out, the morning staff was also very friendly.

I rated sleep quality a 3 because I could hear the traffic in the morning. I think it was magnifyed by the rain. Plus, I woke up every time the fan for the air kicked on and off. I think the next time I stay there I will let the fan run.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 15, 2011

We just had to hop on here and rant and rave about Jordan Wiles- Guest Experience Champion of Holiday Inn in Howell... the hotel was super clean, smelled GREAT, had an awesome complimentary breakfast every morning, and the entire Holiday inn staff was AWESOME. I haven't had an experience like this ever! In a time of need, my family chose to stay here for safety, and they made us feel just that, safe.

Thanks,

Josalyne, Andre, Karyn, and little james, & carter (the dog) infamous stevens suites 105 & 323 :)

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family