“I agree with others.”

Shaker's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“I agree with others.”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Home from dinner and I am stuffed! Stopped early, so no wait for us, but it was still a busy place at 4:30 on a Tuesday. The service was very good and the food was tasty. I had the broasted chicken and my husband had the fisherman's platter which included smelt and perch. We had salad too, and others were right, it's yummy and you can have seconds! Reasonable prices too. Only down side was that I would have liked a glass of wine, but no alcohol here.

homosassa, fl
“Broasted Chicken”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We normally have fish on Fridays's, but tried their broasted chicken this time, we got 2 pieces of chicken, baked potato, corn, homemade bread/butter and their fabulous house salad. If you go to Shaker/s, give their house salad (they will give you seconds), a try, it is chucked full of good stuff. Staff is very busy, but also friendly, you need to give them a try.

Hamilton, Ohio
“Great Food.”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Big breakfast servings. The pancakes are awesome. They have lunch and dinner specials which are very good. Be prepared to wait for table, very small place.

Michigan
“Great Small Town Restaurant”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We love Shakers! About once a month we drive 45 minutes for the Prime Rib dinner. My husband says its one of the best in the area. I love the fact that they have may choices on the menu.The service is always good, even when they are really busy. Overall I great place to eat.

• Visited June 2014
Owosso, Michigan
“What happened????”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This used to be a great place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. But something has changed. The service we received from Melissa L was TERRIBLE. The other waitresses were very friendly but not Melissa. It was hard to ask a question because she seemed like she was to busy to deal with or check up on us after the COLD food arrived. I expressed my complaint to the very friendly young lady who cashed us out but all she could says was OH!
I have been to Shakers for the last time.

2 Thank Lee M